Quantcast

looking for some feedback on my website

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
The last week or so I've been trying to teach myself CSS. At this point, the only real problems I'm having are deal with browser issues, especially FireFox. I know there's a problem with the links page in FireFox, but I think everything else is OK.

If you're bored, or a nerd and like doing this kind of thing, take a look at my website and let me know what you think. I'm not terribly concerned with whether or not you like it, but more with now the pages load/display in certain browser/platforms.

If you have any tips/suggestions, let me know. I'm having problem with FireFox and padding/margin issues in some areas, but I think I got all the other bugs worked out.

Thanks.

http://www.trailaddict.com/

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
slight padding/margin issues with safari here. also "copywrite" should be "copyright". looks nice and clean tho.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
jackson, you and I are in the same boat, i am in the middle stages of my site developement so i know exactly what you are gonig through, i think the site needs some type of banner in the open orange section at the top...Not sure if i am feeling the Sea animal (graphic)...to each his own but just not my style. I totally hear you on the pain in the ass that is designing for a few browsers. Additionally i would include some pics of your rides where you list the component spec. I guess that is all for now.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
o and one more thing, you should put the updates in an iframe, that way the viewer can scroll down without scrolling out of the main box. I do this on my site and it seems to work well...