Quantcast

Looking to buy a bike (or 2) $1000-1500 GoldCoast Stinky/Entourage or Something.ASAP!

Jan 7, 2014
Hi there!

My name is Scott Bailey, I live on the Gold Coast (Queensland Australia)

I used to have a KONA Stinky 03 Back in the day that got stolen a few years ago.

I am interested in buying a bike ASAP It's just for Mucking around on but I'm not keen on getting something that can't keep up with me so I decided to go for yet again another Downhill/Freeride bike.

Condition must be very good.

$1000-$1500

I am 5 Foot 9 Inches or 175CM Tall
My dad is 5 Foot 7 Inches or 170CM Tall

My number is

0415 044 266 (Scott)
-or-
0424 534 341 (Mick) <--- My dad if you can't get through to me, He is also looking for similar bike.

Please be quick, we are getting anxious to go riding on some Nice Entourage or a late model Stinky :D

(We will come look at the bikes, just be straight up about anything so we don't waste each others time! Thanks a lot! :)

Jan 7, 2014
I am looking at an "Ironhorse Sunday Team X 2009" Tomorrow for $1600. I nice guy who found me on this forum TXT me on my phone.

Condition is overall very good with a few dents on the rims but nothing worth replacing and some tape around the frame to stop scratching in transit.

I was told the company no longer exists but If I have no warranty then that means nothing right?

I am very interested in this bike as it seems very nice but perhaps someone can guide me a little as to the value as there isn't much information online as to the rough average price.

I am happy to spend $1500ish.

I am told that I can use any parts to attach to the frame. And that the frame is very solid and should last someone like me forever as I don't really do much but standard mountain biking and street stuff.

How does this sound?

Thanks in advance!