Quantcast

Lookout world...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Do you know who is the father?
I have an idea....and I'm just spit-ballin' here:

Golgi spends a boatload of time at the LBS bitching about everything on his bike. Recently he spent way too much time there trying to figure out what tires he should put on his bike. To get back at him, his wife paid the shop a visit one night while Golgi was working late. She asked for the shop manager, saying she needed advice on rubbers. When the shop manager asked what size rubbers she was looking for, she winked and threw a box of Magnums on the stem and handlebar display counter. Yada, yada, yada and she got pregnant.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I hope Little Golgi is born with thick skin or at least doesn't get on the net!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Lookng forward to exciting threads about which training wheels to buy.
How exactly does one mount 29" training wheels to a Skut?

Oh, and congrats! Now we know all that road riding hasn't destroyed your balls.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
YEAH!!!! Congratulations to you both. I hope Ms. Golgi has a pregnancy like mine (no sickness or problems...quite wonderful) and the end result is a beautiful, healthy, happy new monkey!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Thanks all... I'm excited and terrified, about equally right now... will probably settle into mostly excited once I get accustom to the idea. Right now it's pretty fresh on my mind.
It's funny....it never really truly sunk in for me until we actually brought emily home from the hospital.

And it's as vivid today as it was 7 years ago. We put her down in the crib for the first time. And this wave of....I don't even know what came over me. But that was my moment of...transformation, for lack of a better word. And as dumb as this sounds, as I'm typing this, it's giving me goosebumps.

Yeah....it's pretty incredible.

C.P.

Monkey
Jan 18, 2004
SouthEastern Massachusetts
Congrats. Its amazing really, until you experience this first hand, you just never know just how much you can love another human being, until you've brought your own son or daughter home from the hospital...