Quantcast

Looks Like I Made the Right Decision

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
What about Butte Montana??? You can rent a hell of a nice place for $1000.00 a month on a 1 year lease. My relocation package includes closings costs on a home but I would lose this on the next move if I rent...

There is very little to buy here... :(

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
What about Butte Montana??? You can rent a hell of a nice place for $1000.00 a month on a 1 year lease. My relocation package includes closings costs on a home but I would lose this on the next move if I rent...

There is very little to buy here... :(
thats why i like the area i'm in now...i got a 3 bedroom house, 2 car garage, huge back yard all for 800 a month...and it's in a nice neighborhood

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
unless you buy the mineral rights with it:greedy::brows:
Ever see There will be Blood?

Drainage! Drainage, Eli! Drained dry, you boy! If you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and I have a straw and my straw reaches across the room and starts to drink your milkshake. I drink your milkshake! I drink it up!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
It's pretty close to what I've payed for it, our area has not been hit that hard. Property here is still move at a decent rate as well as high end homes.
East Bay, right?

I think you need to get further inland before you see the real effects of the housing collapse.