Quantcast

Looks like Michy revamped the website

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
not a retailer link off the top of my head (maybe try go-ride), but BTI shows them: http://www.bti-usa.com/public/category/TR/TRTS/MA/MA204?page=1#MA204 and any LBS can order from them.
oops, I forgot to mention ust as well. I have a pair of highrollers from a few years ago that are 2.35, super tacky, silkworm, ust. They have a flexible bead which I assume is Kevlar and feel somewhat in between a 2 ply dh tire and a 1ply xc tire. I'm looking for a matching minion dhf to run up front. So far I haven't found such a tire. The closest thing that I've seen has been 60d rubber.

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
oops, I forgot to mention ust as well. I have a pair of highrollers from a few years ago that are 2.35, super tacky, silkworm, ust. They have a flexible bead which I assume is Kevlar and feel somewhat in between a 2 ply dh tire and a 1ply xc tire. I'm looking for a matching minion dhf to run up front. So far I haven't found such a tire. The closest thing that I've seen has been 60d rubber.
Do they still make them like that? Could be better as a rear.. You don't have a weight figure, do you?

xy9ine

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
vancouver eastside
Good info!

Will check out the Bettys for sure, thanks.
i've been using big betty's on everything for the last season (after a few years of using c16/24's religiously). they've been surprisingly good in a variety of northwest conditions / seasons. the harder compound can be a bit sketchy on muddy roots, but (obviously) has better longevity on the hard / dry surfaces. so far the best weight to performance ratio dh'able tire i've found.

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
not sure about in the us, i think you can get them in the uk

i can get them in indonesia for sure. 2.35 HR super tacky ust. dual ply.

not the same as the single ply xc stuff.

all the ust tires have kevlar beads.