Quantcast

Looks like the v10 is getting the axe

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
SC is testing out a new DH bike, if you had your eyes pealed you might have noticed a proto floating around sea otter, but according to the lead designers at SC, it will be replacing the v10

Because two is always faster then one.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
SC is testing out a new DH bike, if you had your eyes pealed you might have noticed a proto floating around sea otter, but according to the lead designers at SC, it will be replacing the v10

Because two is always faster then one.
I saw people sitting on this bike. Absolutely ridiculous, but it was good for a laugh.

"I'll take one of those bikes with two Boxxer World Cups, please."

:D

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
slowly circling the drain? thats a pretty bold, and unrelated statement to two bullit front triangles welded together. Recessions happen. They've been hit, but they were doing pretty solid before the recession, it wasn't like they were already trending downward, I suspect and am willing to bet that they'll be around for years and years to come.

Anyway, back OT...

wood booger

Monkey
Jul 16, 2008
the land of cheap beer
yeah, a little harsh and I apologize for that.

But when you knows guys who have lost their job and then you see things like this, which really is pretty stupid, it kinda makes you wonder about the company structure/management/focus.

But hey, help them out. Order that Driver 8 now!

Look at poor C'Dale, 200 people let go and all production moved to China/Taiwan.

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
The sheer amount of Santa Cruz Nomads, V-10's, Hecklers and Bullits in Santa Cruz, CA alone is enough to support the entire company.

It's a 1:1 ratio of Santa Cruz bikes to ANY other bike.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
yeah, a little harsh and I apologize for that.

But when you knows guys who have lost their job and then you see things like this, which really is pretty stupid, it kinda makes you wonder about the company structure/management/focus.

But hey, help them out. Order that Driver 8 now!

Look at poor C'Dale, 200 people let go and all production moved to China/Taiwan.
In an age when marketing budgets are cut welding up something like that would be cheaper and provide more exposure than a Magazine ad. Brilliant really.