Quantcast

Lopes on Ibis

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Lopes won a super small, fun, backyard vibe, very old DH race (Leapin Lizard) yesterday on his new IBIS. He sold 3 of these yesterday just sitting around the firepit.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
leapin lizard! that's still going? nice. any pics of the race runs?

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The bike looks nice.

Love this picture of the guy with the Kona and Hawaii shirt drifting. The dirt looks perfect even with Kenda tires :twitch:

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Dump-thanks.
And CBJ, I find it quite crazy that your kenda comment came out of my mouth to Brian yesterday, verbatim.
But ya, you could have rode maxxis helter skelters yesterday and hooked up.

Tetreault

Monkey
Nov 23, 2005
SoMeWhErE NoWhErE
there is no doubt they make some of the nicest bikes out there, should be interesting to see what new bikes they come out with with lopes now on their team

goyoyl

Chimp
Mar 2, 2008
Brain will be coming the Philippines in April for the 6th Annual Terry Larrazabal Bike Festival.

He'll be racing both the 4X and DH.

He'll be flying the Ibis colors.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
funny thing. I was just saying that I haven't seen one of these around, but just today, I walked by a solano avenue bikes in Albany, CA and they have that same blue bike in the window.

it's started :)

ianjenn

Turbo Monkey
Sep 12, 2006
SLO
Lopes won a super small, fun, backyard vibe, very old DH race (Leapin Lizard) yesterday on his new IBIS. He sold 3 of these yesterday just sitting around the firepit.

That same bike was put to use on a very TECH DH run today in cen CAL just fine BTW....

:lighten: