Quantcast

Lord, not Gary Coleman!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Gary Coleman in critical condition in Utah.

Call me strange, but I don't think I would want to be Gary Coleman in Utah. The Mormon church isn't so hot on blacks, and I think they look down on "little people."

First Ronnie James.
Then god tried for Brett Michaels.
What next, Todd Bridges?
Maybe Vanilla Ice?

Tough week to be a b-lister.

worship_mud

Turbo Monkey
Dec 9, 2006
no reason to worry, to say in Gary's own words:
A lot of these heiresses and a lot of these multibillionaire people, you know, they're dying here lately. I don't understand that. I don't know why that's happening. But it's certainly not happening on my side of the street.
LOL!

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
since i have no concept of time nor tact, when's it ok to talk about the elephant in the room, which is a "diff'rent strokes" correlation?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

I'll be pouring some out of the bottle on the right for my man Gary tonight.
I would have gladly traded Mmike and even BV for just one more "what you talkin about Willis."

RIP little homie.

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
I think his wife jacked him in the head with something. From what i've heard, they were getting the cops called on them for fighting a lot. I know he went to jail about a year or two ago for fighting with his woman.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
maybe the reason why she left her plebeian life & married a celeb was to get away from handling all the near death minorities she'd see on the mean streets of west hollywood?

can't fault a girl for following her dreams, now can we?