Quantcast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
I received a week off, deserved too.

Stop yer crying. You ain't the only one been banned before...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
God forbid you send someone a PM and give them a warning.
God forbid you take having your NSFW posts deleted left and right as a hint.

Incidentally, I don't remember the last time I banned someone without a PM warning first, that wasn't for something grievous.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
SERIOUSLY!

What's everyone getting so upset about? If you really miss LO, then go start your own board with him and you can kiss his a$$ all you want.

otherwise, get over yourselves and move on.
They either go kicking and screaming or crying but always come back in the end. Like herpes.

MTBstud12

Monkey
Jan 24, 2008
Tejas
Not sure what LO did to get banned.. I miss most of the drama around here.

Sure he was harsh at times, but ive seen some pretty harsh comments from others who are still hangin around.

That said, he has been quite a wealth of knowledge around this place as to cycling. Thats hard to say for some people.

Like me... Cus Im a proud n00b to the MTB world

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Not sure what LO did to get banned.. I miss most of the drama around here.

Sure he was harsh at times, but ive seen some pretty harsh comments from others who are still hangin around.

That said, he has been quite a wealth of knowledge around this place as to cycling. Thats hard to say for some people.

Like me... Cus Im a proud n00b to the MTB world
Wealth of knowledge? Go get the same knowledge by hitting a roadie forum.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Now that L'Opie's gone, can someone post a photo of him? All this time I've been picturing him as the comic book guy from The Simpsons.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I miss L'opie, we had some good debates and he gave me most of my rep. Now I'll never reach that Golden Banana.

But on a positive note, Dirt McG has taken his place as my internet entertainment.
I'm here all week, and glad to entertain.
Don't forget to tip your wait staff.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Now that L'Opie's gone, can someone post a photo of him? All this time I've been picturing him as the comic book guy from The Simpsons.
:stupid: :rofl: :rofl:

On an entirely unrelated note, I just tried to rebuild my Roco, but seem to have gotten a little air in it. Fvck. Take two, coming up....

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
I never understood the need for public argument.

I have had my share of infighting, but at some point, if something really bothered me, I sent a private message telling the other person how I felt.

One thing we all have to recognize is that this is the internet, and I am much more prickly here than I am in real life.

I got into a huge argument with one RMer, and I was steaming. Funny enough though, he and I both went to the same event in Downieville, and my adversary realized who I was as he drove home.

We've been friends ever since, and we also have never had the same kind of vicious argument again.

I think people here need to relax. I have met several RMers, and all of them are very nice people.

Asshole.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

"Ah- I was just sledding, and the next thing I knew my sled rope got tangled with a bus, uh. I gut dragged for over a hundred miles before the bus finally stopped for gas."

:rofl:

"Oh, my ears feel like they're frozen off, and I think I have a hemorrhoid from sitting on the sled for so long."

Last edited:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Apologist.
Funny in that the racist bull**** he flung at me was apologized through pm years ago. Turns out the only reason he did it was because he was threatened to being banned.

Then after disagreement on here, he continued right where he left off.

The guy is a punk and is a big reason why i don't post here much anymore. And if i ran into him at an event there are a few scenarios that would play out, and none of them would be comfortable for him.

It's sad and pathetic when your ego is tied to your online persona, but it's even more pathetic when in order to maintain a high regard for yourself you have to be a pompous ass.

All this being said, it's time to unban TenaciousLeo....

Status
Not open for further replies.