Quantcast

Loss of a close friend...

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Losing someone who is important to your life is difficult to contend with. I lost one of my dearest friends, and got the news from his wife. As she’s telling me what I meant to his life I could help think that we sometimes take people for granted.

I can’t focus on anything today…I can’t keep the tears out of my eyes….

Prayers and good vibes to his wife are really needed, she sounds real bad…

Remeber, hug your special someone a little tighter tonight and let them know that you appriciate them. You never know when it will be to late.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
It's a matter of looking around and taking inventory, and realizing how blessed I am. This individual was a very big and important part of my life, and he will be missed dearly. His poor wife could hardly speak.

However, I have a wonderful wife, my health, the kids, the ability to be able to afford and enjoy this sport...

So, what more can happen is simply life, it moves on. It's how we react to the different forces in our lives that dictated the amount of loss one might face, and learn from the experience to do the best we can not not make the same mistakes, and to remember to appriciate the loved ones in our lives.

What more can happen to me? I can wake up morning after morning next to my wonderful wife, and to be thankful for here, and to let her know I appreciate all she does for me! :thumb:

yeah...that's what'll happen! :)

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
really sorry to hear that ralph, we all take so much for granted in life. sucks that it always takes a tragedy to help us realize it. keep your chin up.