Quantcast

Lost Cell on Beaver funride!

Mudpuppy

Monkey
Oct 20, 2001
Port Orchard/Not WSU
My fiancee lost her cellphone on the Speadybeaver funride at the treefarm yesterday. If anyone finds it we would be really happy to get it back. I'll have her get on here and write a better description once I get in contact with her. (it's kinda hard since I can't call her:rolleyes: ) She was the one on the pink K2 with the Shiver SC....

Thanks

Woos

Chimp
May 25, 2006
Kitsap, WA
It's a black flip phone, kinda rubberish texture on the outside. The carrier is Sprint and I think the phone is Motorola, there's nothing special about it no cameras or anything on it.

Anyhow, despite the lost cell, the ride was totally awesome :D if you didn't go you should next time. Let me know too, I'd like to carpool if possible.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Woos, I'll also let the PRA (Pilchuck Recreation Association) know as well. They have ties into most of the horsey folks also using the property.
And, you can always call the office and leave a message with Barb there in case some one finds it and turns it in to the office.

Pilchuck Tree Farm 360-435-9799

Yeah, great place. Used to ride there at least twice a week before I moved an hour away.... :(

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Cosmic is headed back up there today and I'll let him know to look for it. Do you think it was where you took a tumble on Edie's or in the trees?