Quantcast

Lost (myst on acid)

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
I just saw the show 'lost' and i thought it was pretty cool. Its kinda one of those weird sci fi thrillers. It is allot like myst in a weird freaky way.

I dont really watch allot of TV at all other than family guy and auto racing, but i thought this show was pretty good.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
mack said:
I just saw the show 'lost' and i thought it was pretty cool. Its kinda one of those weird sci fi thrillers. It is allot like myst in a weird freaky way.

I dont really watch allot of TV at all other than family guy and auto racing, but i thought this show was pretty good.
i thought it was like myst too when he was in the weird freaky control room with the lights and the music...

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Bring me the blue pages...

I didn't know you liked auto racing, Mack. What types do you prefer? I have always been a fan of formula car road racing, particularly the Toyota Atlantics. Of course F1 just rocks. I raced karts for a while which was just an absolute blast.

Dang man, we'll have to do a RM fantasy Racing thingie next year.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
It's a great show, that I have really gotten into. However, it can be a bit frustrating, since they never let us really now what's going on...

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Last night was my first episode. I liked how they did a recap for those of us who haven't watched it before.....got me up to speed. Good show. I'm now hooked. Gotta watch it now.

steve45

Monkey
Sep 30, 2003
Dundee, Scotland
friggen great, the first series just started here not long ago, think we are on episode 8 or 9 now, but i have seen the whole first series on "DVD", i got a shot of it from a friend of my mum.

it just an amazing series, first show i've seen for a long time with any originality.
more i watch more i want to know what/where the island is, and what is going on, one highly addictive show.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
I'm sure most Lost fans know this, but I'll repeat just in case. The first season is already out on DVD. For anyone who missed some episodes or anyone who wants to watch the first season again, it's out!