Quantcast

lost

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
word. i do not watch other thsn this show. plus the brunette in it it so hot.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
It's great to watch in High Def with Dolby 5.1 too...

A show that I can't stop watching is Desperate Housewives.... :drool:

zod

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
G-County, NC
jamesjbigler said:
I think they are all really dead, and they are stuck in some kind of purgatory. I think the bald guy realizes this.

might have made sense............until last week

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
jamesjbigler said:
I think they are all really dead, and they are stuck in some kind of purgatory. I think the bald guy realizes this.
but it's hell for some and heaven for others...i thought purgatory was neutral?

aliens playing with them like an ant farm?
some government experiment?
some Island of Dr. Moreau?

and since the boys are picking their hotties i'm choosing mine. the iraqi dude. smokin hot.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
i saw one episiode and they almost got attacked by a polar bear. I became disinterested at that moment. Where do they find writers for this crap?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
jamesjbigler said:
wow i have never thought of that before.thats a good theory.

jamesjbigler

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
Alpharetta, Ga
BurlyShirley said:
i saw one episiode and they almost got attacked by a polar bear. I became disinterested at that moment. Where do they find writers for this crap?
I think it is their own inner fears that this imaginary world is producing. Kind like in Ghostbusters where he thought of the Stay Puff Marshmallow man

bigginsis

Monkey
Jun 20, 2004
standing at the edge of reason
jamesjbigler said:
I think it is their own inner fears that this imaginary world is producing. Kind like in Ghostbusters where he thought of the Stay Puff Marshmallow man
that's a good theory but how come the survivalist guy can walk and seems really happy? was he afraid to walk? he seems to be thriving.

and then last week when they introduced the "others" - now i am all confused...i think it's a lord of the flies experiment...C-O-N-spiracy.

jamesjbigler

Chimp
Apr 26, 2004
Alpharetta, Ga
bigginsis said:
that's a good theory but how come the survivalist guy can walk and seems really happy? was he afraid to walk? he seems to be thriving.
He can walk because he realized he is dead so he is no longer restrained by the matrix. Before he crashed on the island, he was scared to live. Did you see his dead beat office job where everyone made fun of him? He is thriving now because he is dead and he is no longer afraid to live.

If you can't tell you yet, I like to draw conclusions then reinterpret the evidence to support my conclusion.

Clark Kent

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
Mpls
Not too much longer till the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model search starts... A whole season shaved holsters...Not bad... :monkey: