Quantcast

**lost**

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
whoa, its on tonight!!! i totally forgot! siiick, i get to watch Lost and eat flank steak... its been awhile since the last time that happened.
you must be eastern-time, its not on yet over here...
no spoiler here when I tell you this is one of the best LOST episodes yet!

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
HOLY FAWK!!!

the whole ring scene, made the hair on the back of my neck stand up!
I am sooo glad you didnt say anything else or that could have been a disaster.

Lets get ready to discuss after is shows on PST. NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
And once again, the plot thickens :clapping: what I want to know is... why did it only happen to Him? Echo was in the hatch too. Of course he was acting really strange, but I thought that was because he was half eaten by a polar bear.

Oh and Charlie is toast.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
"You aren't good enough to drink my whiskey"
wow, thats harsh. good episode.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I don't know about you, but I am glad that they pushed it back an hour. I would always miss some of the beginning because of our weds. night rides!

the only problem now is I have a hard time winding down from an episode like the one last night... getting up early and going to bed late makes brungeman lethargic!

What a good episode, the producers/writers have turned it up a notch... I hope that they keep this intensity, and keep opening new doors as they close old ones. :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
:( i was really into lost, but then i missed a few shows and now im lost..
Season 1-2 are on Netflix, all of season 3 to date is on abc.com

My wife got me hooked on it. I watched all of the first two seasons in about 1.5 weeks. Then I watched all of the season 3 shows on abc.com in one night.

:disgust1:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
So wtf was up with the guys in the polar research compound last week? They called Desmond's ex after seeing something on a screen.

Ok people, make with the speculations.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
So wtf was up with the guys in the polar research compound last week? They called Desmond's ex after seeing something on a screen.

That wasn't last week was it? I thought that was last season:disgust:
Good point though They saw that after the hatch's "detonation" right?

EM fields, time travel, the others and an island spirit that manifest as polar bears and black smoke....I don't know where the f**k its going but I'm hooked.

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004
"You aren't good enough to drink my whiskey"
wow, thats harsh. good episode.
Yeah, that was an incredible line......he really sent his message home with that one. Thats one of my favorites lines yet in the series,

right up there with.......

"When i want the guns, i'll get the guns." Jack to Sawyer after he schooled him poker.....

Great episode, one of the best.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
That wasn't last week was it? I thought that was last season:disgust:
Good point though They saw that after the hatch's "detonation" right?

EM fields, time travel, the others and an island spirit that manifest as polar bears and black smoke....I don't know where the f**k its going but I'm hooked.
The polar bears are (were) real. They escaped at some point from the research facility on the small island and swam over to the big island.*

I don't understand why the fvck they didn't eat the one that Sawyer shot in the first season.

*h8r-speculation

Cant Climb

Turbo Monkey
May 9, 2004

That was in the season2 Finale.....not sure on that connection. We are rewatching season2 now.....might be able to put some things together now....

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
That was in the season2 Finale.....not sure on that connection. We are rewatching season2 now.....might be able to put some things together now....
*H8R shakes head...

Sorry, I watched it only about a week ago.

Carry on.

Zark

Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
The polar bears are (were) real. They escaped at some point from the research facility on the small island and swam over to the big island.*
Ooh yeah, kinda forgot about that. Tie-in with the fish bisquit cages the others are rockin.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
I hate the fact that he gets knocked back to the islsand (so to speak) by the guy with a Cricket club... I needed more of that scene present day/flashback crap! with all the talk of timetravel...

damn good episode for sure!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
One of the best shows on TV for sure! I've been watching since the beginning. Actually I got Season 1 on DVD for xmas and it's cool how much stuff you catch watching it a second go 'round. Can't wait for next week! :thumb:

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Next week is gonna be good! Last night was intense, seemed like they packed about 3 shows into one night.

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
Cant wait for next week. I like how they say they are going to actually answer some of the questions...
Sure they are..:rolleyes:

I'm still waiting to see when they are going to start to incorporate Ling Bai into the equation as they showed her on some previews from last weeks show. Those damn producers sure know how to create a crack like effect on their shows.

And once again, the plot thickens :clapping: what I want to know is... why did it only happen to Him? Echo was in the hatch too. Of course he was acting really strange, but I thought that was because he was half eaten by a polar bear.

Oh and Charlie is toast.
I think it only happened to Des because he was the one who actually used the "key." Plus, what fun would it have been to go through Echos's past when we've already seen most of it? :)

That my friend, is a damn good question.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
That brain wash session was cool. That dude was rocked.

The little stuff in the background the whole episode was making me crazy. The polar bear painting in the office got him all freaked out too.