Quantcast

**lost**

all right, i just got finished watching a MOXI/TIVO recording of it because i couldnt last night...
WOW, that episode had me sitting on the couch saying WHAT THE F**K IS GOING ON?!?!?! i mean, i dont know what to expect now because the plot of this show is so friggin thick!!! i'm addicted, but at the same time, i hate it because it drives me insane!!! again, thats why its so good!
the plot is so thick and wierd that the previews to next weeks show arent telling me anything about what to expect...

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I think it was the way too long layover. I nearly forgot it was on last week and now the Sopranos are on A&E, so it's a tough call. I don't have HBO, so I hadn't seen the Sopranos until now.

Of course I have the Sopranos on Netflix now that I know what I was missing and I'm half way through the 4th season.
Exactly, that and I think because they moved the show back 1 hr.

Frodo's pal (Charlie) was on some Morning Talk show and said that the producers were scared of losing more viewers, so there will be some conclusion in the NEAR future. Guess they'd rather end the show gracefully on top with their loyals rather than being forced to b/c of ratings.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
That was an awesome season finale and definitely one of the best. Do you guys realize it took a year for us to finally see who was in the casket? Who would have thought a year ago it'd be Locke. Too bad we gotta wait till probably next Jan/Feb for a new episode.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did nobody notice Army Jackass wasn't dead? What about the idea of strapping the heart rate monitor to someone else?

Overall it was good. But sometimes it blows me away when little things get missed.

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA
Did nobody notice Army Jackass wasn't dead? What about the idea of strapping the heart rate monitor to someone else?

Overall it was good. But sometimes it blows me away when little things get missed.
I figured that once the heart rate monitor hit zero it would trip the bomb. MOving it would cause it to hit zero before it could be strapped onto someone else

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I would have tried, though.

He was shot in the back and pretended to be dead. That part still makes me laugh.

kingbee

Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Ohio

So you cant believe someone could get shot and survive, but you can totally roll with the fact that theres a giant smoke cloud that flies around and kills people?

Suspend your dis-belief my friend. :)

(my original thought was that theres no way the signal from the monitor would be able to make it out of the mile deep hatch they were in, but I guess I was wrong.)

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
He was shot with a small caliber hand gun center mass wearing visible body armor and rolled over eyes open to play possum. It was comedic, that's all.

I would have put one between his eyes prior to leaving his body there. Any good Iraqi soldier knows that.

So you cant believe someone could get shot and survive, but you can totally roll with the fact that theres a giant smoke cloud that flies around and kills people?

Suspend your dis-belief my friend. :)

I wasn't going to go there...

(my original thought was that theres no way the signal from the monitor would be able to make it out of the mile deep hatch they were in, but I guess I was wrong.)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
I was quite unhappy with the helicopter crash. He had two hands on the cyclic. That was just stupid. Nor was there the slightest attempt at an auto-rotation. While he wasn't high enough to really accomplish an "auto", he most definitely would have tried to flare before impact....which would require his friggin left hand on the collective! Stupid TV pilots.

Jack Bauer would have gotten it right.....

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wifes comment last night was:

What have they been feeding the baby all this time? Hasn't it been like a week since Clair left? :rofl:

Upgr8r

High Priest or maybe Jedi Master
May 2, 2006
Ventura, CA

What have they been feeding the baby all this time? Hasn't it been like a week since Clair left? :rofl:
I was thinking the same thing. Maybe the Dharma shipments included formula. They have everything else

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC

I'm glad that I'm not the only one thinking about that. My roommates called me an idiot when i mentioned it.