Quantcast

Lots and lots of US Open PICS!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
at least it happened to one of the few guys that will get paid regardless of the finish. I'm sure he's not too happy about not getting paid, but I'm sure those that moved up did. If it had been a complete privateer who blew their tire after qualifying first...that would have made it really sad.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
why is everyone crying about hill....flats are a part of racing.....woulda coulda shoulda......
Yeah, flats are part of racing...but who wants to see probably the best rider in the world come down the course with a flat rather than full-on pinning it? If you were at the race, it was a big anticlimactic letdown to be waiting for Hill to storm down and try to smash the already fast times and, instead, roll in with a flat and finish close to dead last.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Yeah, flats are part of racing...but who wants to see probably the best rider in the world come down the course with a flat rather than full-on pinning it? If you were at the race, it was a big anticlimactic letdown to be waiting for Hill to storm down and try to smash the already fast times and, instead, roll in with a flat and finish close to dead last.
yep, it was definitely dissapointing, as i was hoping to clock sam at the highest hot wheels miles per hour out of anyone. it sure is a shame.

on another note, i flatted and wrecked in qualifying :(. i do not have good luck at that place...