Quantcast

Lots of Clemson Wallride Pics (Dialup not invited)

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
This is a few from last Saturday. There are more on the way.

Basher:

Jeff:

Jeff:

John:

John:

Lyra:

Lyra:

Dave going so big he's about to fall off the backside:

Bo also going HUGE:

In case you missed these in the photo sticky:

Rob:

Jeremy:

Mo:

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
red bull is going to paint it this thursday with their logo and with flat black grip paint.

I really want to add another section of sheets to the top of the wallride but the amount of bracing that would require is just stupid. Not mention we dont even have a ladder.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Hey guys...I just noticed that the pictures above look WAY darker on my desktop than on my laptop. If they look crazy dark you may want to calibrate your monitor (pretty sure the laptop is correctly done).

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Hey guys...I just noticed that the pictures above look WAY darker on my desktop than on my laptop. If they look crazy dark you may want to calibrate your monitor (pretty sure the laptop is correctly done).
I'm looking at them on a calibrated monitor and they look dark to me... still looks like a blast though. :D

Jun 11, 2004
Right up until I enjoyed the dirt buffet.
Was it "all you can eat" or did you stop after one serving? :busted:

Oh yeah........thanks Kenan.......you da man!!

I take it me, Bo, and Moffat's attempt at 3 riders on the wall at once FAILED! :disgust1: Maybe we can make a better attempt at "synchronized cycling" next time!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
I'm looking at them on a calibrated monitor and they look dark to me... still looks like a blast though. :D
Hhhmmm...got any suggestions as to why they're not looking good? Yours always come out awesome. I think the shutter speed was between 250 and 800 and the aperture was between 6-10 or something like that...

highrevs

Monkey
Oct 13, 2005
NC
Hhhmmm...got any suggestions as to why they're not looking good? Yours always come out awesome. I think the shutter speed was between 250 and 800 and the aperture was between 6-10 or something like that...
There is a lot of white in the frame for the camera's meter to pick up on. So it appears, the camera exposed trying to keep the wall ride exposed well.

You could have exposed for less of the wall and for more of the rider/overall surroundings. Then you would have gained a little more detail in the shadows at the expense of the detail in the wall ride.

Hope that helps.

edit: I sent a PM, trying not to derail the thread too much.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Hey there K

Thanks for gettin it ~ when I finally hit it!

You Rock!!

~mo
No problem Mo! That was my favorite sequence shot of the day...like I said before it looks absolutely awesome on my laptop but it seems to suck everywhere else. I probably can whip up a high res version if you'd like it.

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Just a heads up to everyone planning on riding Friday afternoon.

due to the weather report for thursday
THE WALL RIDE WILL BE CLOSED FRIDAY FOR PAINT!

the rest of the trail will be open for practice though.