Quantcast

Lots of Pisgah Camping Trip Pictures

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
This week is spring break, so we decided to go camping in pisgah. Zach went with us, and he had never ridden anything but our trails and dirt jumps in town. He did awesome even though he fell a couple times. We got an awesome campsite at the bottom of our favorite shuttle run.

Chillin

Cooler

Zman had to make some shorts before we went riding because he forgot shorts.

1st day's ride

Some more camp shots.

Day 2's ride.

zman riding

[/URL]

James resting

Night camp pictures.

Sparks

Tent.

Thats all, enjoy.

HRDTLBRO

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2004
Apt. 421
Nice shots...I especially like the beer pond/cooler. I have those same green Kona gloves, and they smell of ass.

Repack

Turbo Monkey
Nov 29, 2001
Boston Area
rpk1988 said:
Nice pictures. How did you do that flame one?
Digital camera w/ slower capture speed. Mine does the same thing. You can do some cool stuff with them when you know how to take advantage of the shortcomings.

camping = fun

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
AH! DAMNIT! you bitches already have leaves!

Damn, here in Ct it just snowed like 2 days ago. Frigen COLD> :stosh:

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
That camping trip was sick as hell man!!!! The creek was so cold, but it felt so good!!!! the tent was a crazy time and the classical james saying "I CANT BREATHE!!!" haha great stuff man.... first experience = frickin sweet!

....and yes i am the guy in the frickin sweet picture with the blue light!

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
yo mueler sweet pics sorry i couldnt make it up there man works a bitch. sweet pics. and next time you guys are up for drivin up here we will get up to pisgah with you guys. and was the averies that i saw.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
motomike said:
does your mother know you drink?
ditto.

biggins...were u buying the kids beer again? :D

seriously though, TP....be careful posting stuff like that...it's likely to come back and bite u in the arse. looks like you're turning into another sideways :nope: :sneaky: ;)

t66

Chimp
Feb 12, 2004
Alchohol, firearms and bikes...

It doesn't get much better than that.

Hope to meet you guys up there again for more shuttle runs.

J

JRB

ZmanONmaryJ said:
hahaha I showed my mom these pictures... and she wasn't suprised at all when she saw the beer and ****! hahaha
Really?? I will reserve my comments. :think:

biker3

Turbo Monkey
manimal said:
gotta love parental indifference :rolleyes:
Indifference? Sounds like sanity to me. I don't see any sort of problem in 3 17 year olds sharing a case of good beer camping. Its not a littering, out of control, redneck piss drinking escapade. Its just good carbs for refueling after a ride.

People who freak out about controlled drinking=lame. Besides in all the other "sane" places in the world kids are drinking beer by the age of 14.

If they showed pictures of each other puking and passed out with 120 empty cans of busch tainting the area, thatd be a different story.

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
i only think that my mom was cool with it because it wasn't like we were out driving around drunk... we were at a campsite and just chillin out kickin back the bottles! plus she already knew i drink from my parties that i have thrown at my house! :cool:

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
biker3 said:
Indifference? Sounds like sanity to me. I don't see any sort of problem in 3 17 year olds sharing a case of good beer camping. Its not a littering, out of control, redneck piss drinking escapade. Its just good carbs for refueling after a ride.

People who freak out about controlled drinking=lame. Besides in all the other "sane" places in the world kids are drinking beer by the age of 14.

If they showed pictures of each other puking and passed out with 120 empty cans of busch tainting the area, thatd be a different story.
DRUGZ ARE BAD MMKAY ;) :thumb:

T-Pirate

RESPECT!
Sep 28, 2003
Boone, NC/N. Greenville county, SC
This campsite was pretty chill, we weren't being loud or anything. I liked the picture though so it had to be included. I don't try to post anything overly incriminating. We were there to ride anyway, so there wasn't much drinking going on.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
McGRP01 said:
I don't think I know anyone who hasn't had a few beers while camping prior to being 21. :rolleyes:

Er.......That'd be me. But that doesn't mean my friends don't throw back a few beers while their at it.

*Nice choice in beer too, that stuff is made down the road about 15 minutes from my house*

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
my view is that if you have the choice to go and die for your country or the country can draft you in to die for them at 18 then what the hell. why cant you have a beer at 18. now i know there not 18 but they werent hutin anything, they werent littering, the river was just the cooler, and they were loading the carbs before a ride :D (thats just another lame excuse). all you guys whinning about 17 year olds enjoyin a beer lighten up and have one yourself. there aint nuttin wrong with it.

ohh and sweet pics again mueler.peace out.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
biker3 said:

:stupid: The upstairs of my house smells like beer after your and everyone elses little carb-loading session. My mom was only pissed because Coors was being drunk.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
biker3 said:
Iredneck piss drinking escapade.
i don't know. Sierra Nevada is some nasty **** in my opinion.

apparently a lot of you guys haven't had to deal with alcoholics in your families.

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
me89 said:
my view is that if you have the choice to go and die for your country or the country can draft you in to die for them at 18 then what the hell. why cant you have a beer at 18.

Damn dude i was trying to convince some of my teachers that thats how it should be.... i totally agree with you on that one!

J

JRB

the Inbred said:
i don't know. Sierra Nevada is some nasty **** in my opinion.
I do know. You are wrong. :nope: It is good stuff. Only second to Red Tail. :thumb: California has the hook up on good trails, great pales, and tons of enviro freakos. :D

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
ZmanONmaryJ said:
maybe..... i forget -_- i think cali is tho.... i think florida is like the orange state or something.....
Nope. Floride IS the Sunshine State. California is... :think: I have no idea what California is?

ZmanONmaryJ

Chimp
Jan 16, 2005
G_vegas
are you sure california isnt the sunshine state???? cuz in the movie remember the titans... SUNSHINE is from california... the SUNSHINE state???