Quantcast

Lots of stupid in Texas...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
If you're a model, and you walk into the blades of a propeller, you may have done all you need to do in this mother ****ing life.

nyhc00

Monkey
Jul 19, 2010
CT
Seems like a hate crime. Everyone knows how much loud, spinning propellers hate dumb models.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Who here hasn't been so excited about the flying experience, that upon the successful termination of the flight hasn't bolted off the plane and ran around the tarmac in a frenzy, and almost been hit by the propellor in an effort to thank those who so valiantly executed thier jobs and delivered me safely to my destination. The part that confuses me is the texas part. The bitch sounds pretty tough, she was hit by a phugging propellor after all. Child birth shouldn't be a problem.....

Aug 25, 2011
West Milford, NJ, 'MERICA
:rofl::rofl::rofl::shocked:
Who here hasn't been so excited about the flying experience, that upon the successful termination of the flight hasn't bolted off the plane and ran around the tarmac in a frenzy, and almost been hit by the propellor in an effort to thank those who so valiantly executed thier jobs and delivered me safely to my destination. The part that confuses me is the texas part. The bitch sounds pretty tough, she was hit by a phugging propellor after all. Child birth shouldn't be a problem.....
:thumb: