Quantcast

<< lots to do GMT >>

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Up early, breakfast cooked and eated. Passing on opening ski weekend, because I'm smarter than I look.

Heading out to hopefully get a great deal on a cargo box, then finishing stripping my frame, THEN prepping my deck for a stain touch up before Winter. I may ring @stoney too, since I'll be in his 'hood to check the box. (hehehe)

Have a great day people.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh. Stayed up until probably 2am waiting for the goddammn laundry machine to finish. Many beers were had.

But now, coffee and ROX.

I wish there was bacon in there somewhere. :(

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
i just woke up. 6:30AM.
checking out of the hotel I've been trapped in all week and driving 3+ hours back home to my only friend. a cat.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Waiting in line at Discount Tire. 15min until open and I'm 9th in line. Parents are in town and we still have no idea what we're planning on doing. Might hit our Sears, as it's closing; want to see what goodies I can get at good discount.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
It's a really good thing knowing the manager of the store and regularly buying tires for 3 cars from the shop. Guy next to me ask for wait time and was told probably 1.5 hours. When I looked at the manager, who was helping me, he said I'm going in next, so probably 30min max. Not bad given I was a walk-in.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
antifa protests are no fun when they do not show up.

annnnnd.....kikagaku moyo tonight...

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Had to pull the plug on the zip-line birthday party for the boy tomorrow. Forecast changed from sunny and cool, to well below freezing and snow. Booked into an escape room instead. My son is pretty disappoint.

Currently at museum with my youngest while my wife is out with the oldest picking up party supplies. I am hoping that they are done in time so that I can sneak out for a ride before nightfall.

I have new shoes to test out ... Shimano mt7. So enduro with the grey and blue colourwayzzzz!

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Rode this morning with a friend in a not so rocky place. Found my way around better than the last time with Sandwich and Woody. Tried to pull up my saddle a little higher, thanks to internal routing snapped cable at dropper lever and had to ride without a dropper for the next 5 miles. Fun was still had, hatred for internal routing intensifies.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Scored a brand new but cracked yakima ski box for $120 ($100 + $20 fiberglass and 2pt epoxy)
Did some patchin' and epoxyin' and will sand smooth later and cover with a sticker, and it'll be good as new.

Still fighting with the stupid 3mm fastener I rounded out on my Thomson stem. Never again. Seriously.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
@Nick - dremel it nao.

rained so no pump track. instead, in major breaking news, disassembled trusty 26" ex500 wheels and will start rebuilding w/27.5 ex471s. 'tis a sad day. no moar 2650bromad.
2018-10-20.jpg

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Everybody loves some crack, right?

Them moss covered east coast rox were slippery as all fack today.

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
went to replace kitchen sink faucet...all was going well until i didn't have a basin wrench and i couldn’t get the dang nut off...too late in the night to angle grind it nao...guess i’ll hit lowes first thing in the AM. :panic: