Quantcast

Louge 09/30/07 ??

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
I've never ridden the Louge...anyone want to show me the way? I can ride to the flag at the top of the trail but I usually turn around there because I don't want to go down a trail by myself for the first time. I'm also warning that I am not the fastest climber but I can get to the flag with 1-2 short stops. Downhill is much faster though!

Any takers...

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
If you're talking bout STT/Luge and you favor uphilling then you might enjoy the luge. Personaly, it's way too much up for the little down that you get. It is fun though, I just hate pedaling to it.

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
I'm talking about the trailhead that is about a mile past Cooks Corner. At one point on the trail there is a flag pole with an American flag as well as a Marine flag...not sure what the name of the area is though.

I favor downhill, but mainly want a fun ride that does not take half a day to ride (i.e. san juan)

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
Well, went by myself, got a rear flat about half way down the Louge and walked/coasted all the way back to my car which was parked all the way back at the main entrance to the trail....good times.