Quantcast

Lourdes

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
So what would be more beneficial for Gwin assuming it is Slippery. Crushing pussy or not crushing it? This thread has me confused and I hope I can get some pointers for last minute pre season training.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
How long into the first track preview of 2016 did it take for Claudio to say how much better his line choice was than Remi? What was that, 15 seconds? Nice one... then he gets absolutely blown away for the rest of the track, talking about how he hasn't ridden in the wet in 5 years, the bike just got built 2 minutes ago, etc.

WAWAWAWAWAWAA... stfu and ride man!

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
How long into the first track preview of 2016 did it take for Claudio to say how much better his line choice was than Remi? What was that, 15 seconds? Nice one... then he gets absolutely blown away for the rest of the track, talking about how he hasn't ridden in the wet in 5 years, the bike just got built 2 minutes ago, etc.

Part of me wants him to follow say Minnaar down the track, and then about 1/4 of the way down have Ratboy just blast by him at Mach God and then both he and Minnaar just disappear. They could be waiting at the bottom, both on the second beer.

Anyway, the toboggan'd kiwi is back at it -

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/wyn-tv-at-lourdes-video.html

And yes, Lord Bummer is consistent if nothing else.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/

I'm pretty sure a recent swiss DH champion has quite a decent idea about what is the better line. Remi was waiting for him in places so he might have been runing through the slower lines. I know internet is the place to get angry at stuff but having a problem with one of the most positive people in the sport makes little sense to me.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
Few randoms -

• Nice to see Lorenzo Suding continue his comeback after an apparently very serious car wreck in 2014.
  • Based on the published quali start list, Hill is ranked 120 and Peat is 715 by the UCI.
  • Looks like on and off rain through Sunday, but it appears it will be a fair bit warmer on race day.
  • Thankfully, no one is running shitty luddite wheels.
  • I look forward to making baseless assumptions once timed practice data is available.

Given the likely messy conditions, my bro-dium:

1. Loic
2. Rodent Man
3. Lord Bummer
4. Thirion
5. Mike Jones

Elles:

1. Ya know...Rach...Ya know
2. Manon
3. Tahnee
4. My Blonde bomber :cupidarrow:
5. Curd

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I'm pretty sure a recent swiss DH champion has quite a decent idea about what is the better line. Remi was waiting for him in places so he might have been runing through the slower lines. I know internet is the place to get angry at stuff but having a problem with one of the most positive people in the sport makes little sense to me.
Oh, it's you again... WAWAWAWAAWA... stfu and ride!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
holy shit rachel atherton a minute up on her nearest competitor. I know it's timed training but that puts her at 49th in men...Anne-Caro territory.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
Last edited:
Sep 11, 2015
I owe ya Trumbull :headbang:

Btw, is Casey Brown there? Didn't see her on the timed list. Surely they will time all the chicks since there's usually so few of them.
Pretty sure she isn't. She's only racing at a few WC and EWS events. Not doing the whole series for either one, if I'm not mistaken.

But I'm mistaken a lot, so take it with a grain of salt.

Either way, I'm stoked to watch her ride this year.

TrumbullHucker

trumbullruxer
Aug 29, 2005
shimzbury, ct
I owe ya Trumbull :headbang:

Btw, is Casey Brown there? Didn't see her on the timed list. Surely they will time all the chicks since there's usually so few of them.

*EDIT - Apparently they don't time all the ladies, although I suppose some of them could opt to not do a timed run.

http://www.vitalmtb.com/news/news/Lourdes-World-Cup-Downhill-Elite-Womens-Qualifying-Start-List,965

Anyway, I don't see Ms. Brown on the list. :(

shes in Argentina lol
https://www.instagram.com/p/BD5uka8GS6D/?taken-by=caseybrowntown

Mo(n)arch

Turbo Monkey
Dec 27, 2010
Italy/south Tyrol
Man, Bruni and co. seem to be the most high tech pit out there. They even have another blacked out demo with telemetrics for data samples.
Bruni and co mean business, that's for sure.

And look at his rolling stained glass demo:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
chainsaw currently in 4...hellz yeah. i feel un-murican for not pulling more for gwin, and i'd be stoked if he won, but all that lebron-style media crap in the offseason got tired really quick. good show by ratty too. looks like brannigan may have wrecked his way down the mountain again. wyn was funny interviewing him about it.