Quantcast

Lousa WC - Any monkeys going?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
GF Told me we're going. Anyone else will be visiting the first round of World Cup?

Also anyone knowing the area will there be a place to ride during that time?

madpharma

Chimp
Oct 16, 2018
Galician monkey here! And Ill be there.

The hill where the wc is hosted its a bike park with various trails. As Sethimus posted bret wheeler runs an uplift and stay service there, and there are a few others too.
If you drive up north 1 hr there is another bikepark called "ponte de lima", and if not Portugal has tons of quality public trails for enduro and dh everywhere but you will have to get in touch with the local to find them.

I live 3 hours away in Galicia near Santiago, if you happen to come near this zone I can show you a few dh and enduro trails around here.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Galician monkey here! And Ill be there.

The hill where the wc is hosted its a bike park with various trails. As Sethimus posted bret wheeler runs an uplift and stay service there, and there are a few others too.
If you drive up north 1 hr there is another bikepark called "ponte de lima", and if not Portugal has tons of quality public trails for enduro and dh everywhere but you will have to get in touch with the local to find them.

I live 3 hours away in Galicia near Santiago, if you happen to come near this zone I can show you a few dh and enduro trails around here.
Thanks. Let's grab a beer too. I'll be going without a bike so what I really need is a spot with rentals (going with GF means we are planning to do some Portuguese Gallivanting and not focusing solely on bikes. Still I bet she will be the loudest at the track side ;) )