Quantcast

Love notes from intensegrrrl...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So I guess the anal loving stripper from Whistler with a baby finally caught up to me. Just got this love note in my IM box:

You must be american eh? Cause I'm the only girl with a tatty on my cooch in Whistler, and a muffin top I dont know what kind of strippers you have in the ignorant USA but we don't like fat chicks taking their clothes off up here, but with the highest obesity rate you guys must be used to dipping your women in flour to find the wet spot.
I'm gonna go ahead and guess someone missed their bus to the methadone clinic?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
If I understand correctly, Mr. D. McG. is prone to posting rants. I'm not going to go back and research it, but I suspect that he posted on a forum someplace and failed to cover his tracks, so, traceback followed and karma shall be satisfied.
i seem to recall something about that thread too...

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Yeah thats it..... How can anyone here not remember what this is about? and its DaPeach's fault, he is the one who brought the story here, DmG just brought up how he thought he met her in a hottub while in whistler.....

So am I to understand that she is now a Ridemonkey member?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I'm not even 100% sure she was the girl I met in the hot tub at the Whistler Inn that night. The girl I met worked in cement, was kinda cute, and did have a gobstopper tattoo. If I wasn't still married at the time I would have hit that like Whitney hit the crack pipe.

Mind you, this could lead to sort of a world level implosion event. I'm in!

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
1. Her screen name is addiketedtoanal. Yet she has a child.
2. I really don't think the girl who was rubbing my eggs in the hot tub was this strumpet.
3. Isn't she like 17. By that, she would have been 14 when I was last up there. Even I draw that line.

Then again, for the anger fired off at me, maybe Ms. Anal Addict was the one in the hot tub.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
1. Her screen name is addiketedtoanal. Yet she has a child.
2. I really don't think the girl who was rubbing my eggs in the hot tub was this strumpet.
3. Isn't she like 17. By that, she would have been 14 when I was last up there. Even I draw that line.

Then again, for the anger fired off at me, maybe Ms. Anal Addict was the one in the hot tub.
addictedtodp must've been taken

blackohio

Generous jaywalker
Mar 12, 2009
Hellafornia. Formerly stumptown.
I dated a girl. This girl took it in all manners and ways. One of those ways, was entering through the exit of the giftshop.

She had a son, during the time where she could have gotten preggo her and her ex-husband only had anal sex. That was one determined kid.

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
I dated a girl. This girl took it in all manners and ways. One of those ways, was entering through the exit of the giftshop.

She had a son, during the time where she could have gotten preggo her and her ex-husband only had anal sex. That was one determined kid.
I know a couple Italians that are living proof that a child can be concieved via anal sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.