Quantcast

Love your Xbox 360?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by N8 v2.0, Dec 5, 2005.

1. N8 v2.0

N8 v2.0 Not the sharpest tool in the shed

Rep/Likes:
    17 / 149
    #1 -   Dec 5, 2005

Please register to disable this ad.

2. dfinn

dfinn Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    #2 -   Dec 5, 2005
  3. COmtbiker12

COmtbiker12 Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    Lol. I work at the electronics part of Sears, and all the guys there (actually know stuff compared to me, haha) were saying that apparently there's some plugin type things that are needed to play regular xbox games and that the lack of that was causing the hard drives to crash.

#3 -   Dec 6, 2005
  4. yonton228

yonton228 Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0
    I would love the 360, if I had one.

#4 -   Dec 6, 2005
  5. steve45

steve45 Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    3 / 0
    you need the harddrive to play original xbox games, as the harddrive contains the emulator software on it. its nothing to do with the crashing.
    the crashing is caused by the already stated overheating, as long as you put it on a hard flat open surface then things should be fine, if not then you have a problem and should contact MS and get the problem sorted not be a tosser and sue at the first problem, i mean who has never heard of a problem with a product when its first launched? do people think because its MS it will be a different story?

there have also been people complaining that the disc gets scratched if you move the console from vertical to horizontal position while the disc is still spinning inside, but that is just common sense, moving it while its spinning is just asking for trouble, it just shouldnt be done.

#5 -   Dec 6, 2005