Quantcast

Low cut shirts on women is just mean

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
LordOpie said:
I had a first date with a lovely lady this weekend who wore such a shirt.

Come on, seriously, that's not fair.

hey, it's better than a thread about drinking urine, yeah?
hey, those large girls have to do that to draw attention to something other than their oversized arse...give her a break...at least it wasn't a really short skirt...cleavage is much better than some cottage cheese... :eek:

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
LittleBetty said:
I wasn't accusing you of anything I have to state what I said cause there are girls like myself out there that would shake their heads at what you said about her wearing a short shirt??
First how old is this girl you went out with?? I think its ok for a YOUNG WOMEN but anything over 30 is just not CLASSY!!
oh geez.....this does not reflect all women's opinions. If your rocking some nice new double D's and have a kick ass body, show them twins off. I would, and be classy as hell doing it. But then again I'm not prude or old fashion and probably wouldn't of gone to dinner for a date. Rather go mountain biking or something else fun. :D

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
LittleBetty said:
I wasn't accusing you of anything I have to state what I said cause there are girls like myself out there that would shake their heads at what you said about her wearing a short shirt??
First how old is this girl you went out with?? I think its ok for a YOUNG WOMEN but anything over 30 is just not CLASSY!!
not all of us want to be referred to as the stuffy, snobby, no fun havin', classy woman...but hey, that's just me...

don't hate, just cuz they might look better than you in it...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I Are Baboon said:
Jeez, did Opie's stalker ex join RM?
if it is my ex, I'm flattered. She's a great woman and it's a shame that things wound up as they did. Like I said, we talked (sort of tried too) about kids and everything.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
DRB said:
You should have more self confidence than that. I'm sure no one makes fun of you.
lmao...oh sweetie, you only wish you knew what my boobies might look like...

edit: and I said it was my hips that do that... :thumb:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
goodtobeIrie said:
hey, those large girls have to do that to draw attention to something other than their oversized arse...give her a break...at least it wasn't a really short skirt...cleavage is much better than some cottage cheese... :eek:
yeah, I'm not a fan of a really short skirt. If it's so short that you *have* to wear underwear, then don't wear it.

My ex and I hosted a friend from another state and my ex was unimpressed with said friend's short skirt.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
goodtobeIrie said:
that's what she probably should have been wearing...
hey now, I'm a decent guy and can attract the fine looking ladies. I dare say that all of the women kind enough to spend time with me were/are good looking.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
LordOpie said:
yeah, I'm not a fan of a really short skirt. If it's so short that you *have* to wear underwear, then don't wear it.

My ex and I hosted a friend from another state and my ex was unimpressed with said friend's short skirt.

there is no such thing as "too short to need to wear underwear".

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
LittleBetty said:
Hey I have great boobs and I'm not stuck up either its just a difference from being classey and showing off your stuff in the wrong manner!!!
don't take me seriously and defend yourself...I just like to screw with these kids...I just hear the word classy and I think, Queen of England crap...tea and krumpets...how incredibly boring it would be...and believe me sista...there's lots of places where showin' your stuff need be...

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
LordOpie said:
hey now, I'm a decent guy and can attract the fine looking ladies. I dare say that all of the women kind enough to spend time with me were/are good looking.
I'm sure you can attract some lookers... :thumb:

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
laura said:
there is no such thing as "too short to need to wear underwear".
Ahhh...finally an intelligent social commentary!!!

goodtobeIrie said:
yeah, if you're at that point...I think the point is to NOT be wearing underwear...
Another very valid point.

Polandspring88 said:
Prove it. I think pictures are in order.
I also believe Polandspring is right...bring the proof to the pudding!!!

Oh yeah,....GOOOO Opie!!!

Here's a good quote from the Squirrel that sums up most of the "O.K." dates I had before tying the knot:

"It's a f*ckin' keg, not V.D.!! Tap that b*tch!!!"

Ahhh....good times...good times....

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
my momma told me all girls that goes on a date with me, should be wearing a turtle neck and pants, if not there are sluts sent by the devil !!

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
douglas said:
my momma told me all girls that goes on a date with me, should be wearing a turtle neck and pants, if not there are sluts sent by the devil !!
so fall for the devil's temptation Doug, you can always ask for forgiveness later.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Crazy Sweeper said:
so fall for the devil's temptation Doug, you can always ask for forgiveness later.

I told momma that I like school... and I like football... and I'm gonna keep doin' 'em both because they make me feel good. And I like Vicki and she likes me back. And she showed me her boobies and I like them too.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
douglas said:
I told momma that I like school... and I like football... and I'm gonna keep doin' 'em both because they make me feel good. And I like Vicki and she likes me back. And she showed me her boobies and I like them too.
I friggin' loved that movie! Haven't seen it in a while tho.

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
LordOpie said:
I'm not a fashion expert. How about you try on various low-cut shirts, take and post pics, and I'll choose the closest one?

Anyone else think this is a good idea?
Actually, you can have my Littleton- cousin's number if you like. I guarentee you she will wear something very low cut AND put out!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Crazy Sweeper said:
I don't think Opie is complaining about her cleavage. I think the issue is that he's trying to at least fake some interest in what the girl has to say but the lower her shirt cut gets, the stronger her eye magnets become. I agree with you Opie, you know she wants you to look, but if she catches you looking she'll yell at you.
I agree and women put men in this double bind. We like for you to be attracted to us and a little looking (as long as you're on a date, not talking to your boss) is fine. Drooling and staring and talking to them is another. The thing that kills a date: catching your date staring at someone elses low cut top! :nope:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
bluebug32 said:
I agree and women put men in this double bind. We like for you to be attracted to us and a little looking (as long as you're on a date, not talking to your boss) is fine. Drooling and staring and talking to them is another. The thing that kills a date: catching your date staring at someone elses low cut top! :nope:
We are doing it for your own benefit. It is a non-verbal way of communicating that you need to turn on your charms a little bit more because that other woman is obviously doing something you are not. Sheesh, always our fault, we are just looking out for you.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
LordOpie said:
ah, the entusiasm of youth. Getting laid is easy, set your goals a little higher :thumb:

PS: her cousin has diseases :eek:
Don't worry, I have standards and do not let my penis make decisions for me. Hell, I had a girl tell me in conversation, "I like giving handjobs" with a little hint thrown in there. It was kinda, uh, awkward.

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
PsychO!1 said:
Damn...what kind of hint needs to be dropped after saying ' I like to give handjobs'?
:stupid:

If a girl ever tried to drop a hint after making a blatantly obvious statement like that, I would definitely have to re-think what I was doing with such an incontrovertible idiot....

It'd be like a hooker saying I like getting paid for sex and then taking a 50 outta your wallet and stickin' it in her cooch.... :nuts:

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
Polandspring88 said:
Uh huh, as if I am going to believe that... :rolleyes:
haha...it's true! The people who are the sexiest are the ones who don't know it or believe it. It's not the ones who are walking around trying to show off what they've got because they know they're hot.