Quantcast

Low Voltage Wiring Boys and Girls....(Useless thread to most)

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
:help:
You know the little plastic clip fasteners that mount the modules inside a J-box? They have three prongs that snap into the holes that are evenly spaced up and down inside the J-box. Anyways one broke, where can a guy pick them up with out buying a whole new module (in this case coax).

Thanks!

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
I know a couple of telecom guys that could probably hook you up with a new one, but they are in Wilsonville.

lux

Monkey
Mar 25, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Meat Foot said:
:help:
You know the little plastic clip fasteners that mount the modules inside a J-box? They have three prongs that snap into the holes that are evenly spaced up and down inside the J-box. Anyways one broke, where can a guy pick them up with out buying a whole new module (in this case coax).

Thanks!
Meatfoot -- I'm an electrical contractor and one of the supply houses in town stocks an impressive array of telecom/computer network goodies. Maybe there's a local electrical supplier like that in your burg?

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
Tenchiro said:
I know a couple of telecom guys that could probably hook you up with a new one, but they are in Wilsonville.
Cool you alls. Thanks for the info.

Tenchiro-I work in Tigard, so I pass Wilsonville all the time, well four days a week twice daily :nuts:

Thanks,

Mike