Quantcast

Lowes Coupon.....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Anybody got one for 10% they're holding on to they would want to sell?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
google? you can usually find one floating around on it. try fatwallet.com and couponpal

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
google? you can usually find one floating around on it. try fatwallet.com and couponpal
I checked it out, I'm buying fencing material so they only coupons that work are their generic 10% off coupons but they are ONE OF A KIND type coupons.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
stosh is a very needy guy today
For real! I just got a lot going on. Crazy neighbor's contractors were over peeping on my wife and her friends swimming today - therefore I have to order fencing materials.... etc.....

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
For real! I just got a lot going on. Crazy neighbor's contractors were over peeping on my wife and her friends swimming today - therefore I have to order fencing materials.... etc.....
A shotgun and a lawn chair would be cheaper and less labor intensive.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Good idea, then you will not be able to see them when they are peeping.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Might be faster, easier, and a lot more fun to burn a cross on his front lawn.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Want an AWESOME privacy fence? Snatch some bittersweet berries and toss those suckers in his yard when he's not home. A couple dozen of those will amount to an infinite privacy fence nightmare for him.

Oh, and you need a CO2 BB pistol for the missus. What are ex-cons gonna do? Call the cops and pout?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Any judge in the US is going to tell you that you can't stop people from looking at stuff out doors. You're not going to get a RO unless he actually does something menacing, ex-con or not.

I see this a lot when I go do "talk to a lawyer hour" at the local law library. RO's can't be given out on a whim like this. You have no preexisting relationship, they're not messing with you in a way that can be construed as menacing. Bad neighbors suck, but that's part of living on a planet with 6,950,046,122 other people living on it, you're bound to meet a few ass bags.

Build a good high fence. And if he does any shady criminal stuff, document it with photo or video, and then turn it over to the police. But purely video to justify a restraining order isn't going to fly. It'll end with you in court being sued for abridging his civil liberties, of which he still has a few as an ex-con.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As soon as the fence is done I'm going to plant bushes and fast growing trees.
Bamboo, it's awesome. Let it grow tall until the stalk is about 2", then chop the top off and you have a green fence. We are putting in bamboo (in a trench so it doesn't spread) along our fence.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Bamboo, it's awesome. Let it grow tall until the stalk is about 2", then chop the top off and you have a green fence. We are putting in bamboo (in a trench so it doesn't spread) along our fence.
And you can cut it down, put it in another trench behind it, sharpen the tips and low and behold: punji trap!

I didn't tell you to booby trap your property, but in a way, you really should, especially if your wife is really hot and likes to sunbake.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Any judge in the US is going to tell you that you can't stop people from looking at stuff out doors. You're not going to get a RO unless he actually does something menacing, ex-con or not.

I see this a lot when I go do "talk to a lawyer hour" at the local law library. RO's can't be given out on a whim like this. You have no preexisting relationship, they're not messing with you in a way that can be construed as menacing. Bad neighbors suck, but that's part of living on a planet with 6,950,046,122 other people living on it, you're bound to meet a few ass bags.

Build a good high fence. And if he does any shady criminal stuff, document it with photo or video, and then turn it over to the police. But purely video to justify a restraining order isn't going to fly. It'll end with you in court being sued for abridging his civil liberties, of which he still has a few as an ex-con.
what if you can establish a pattern of consistent verbal harassment?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
what if you can establish a pattern of consistent verbal harassment?
"Judge, he said something naughty to my wife and mean to me. Put him in time out!"

That's now how the judicial system works.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
The judge in that county would accuse you of being an interloper, then offer your sweet backside up as compensation for fees.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ex-con? Plant a gun in his house and call the cops.

Bummer Stosh, crappy neighbors really suck.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Out of respect to Stosh and his family, I simply request pictures of his wife's friends.
I told my wife she's created the "hot chicks pool" this summer while I'm away at work she invites all her hot mom friends over to swim.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Do you need a pool cleaning boy? I've seen movies like that before and let me tell you, it goes VERY well for the pool cleaner.
I've made the joke to her a few times. Thing is, the movies never included the 3-4 little kids running around.