Quantcast

Lucent Mtn Bike Reel *video content*

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
I know posting videos on RM doesnt really get everyone riled up, but here goes nothing. I put together this short mountain bike demo reel including footage from my shoots at Highland this year, as well as the 2 trips I took to South America this past Feb to shoot the cahrazy urban races. Enjoy!

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Great job bud. That dude on the stairs was insane.

Are you running cable cam on a lot of those shots?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I remember that dude who crashed on the stairs screwed up his hand pretty bad. That is such a gnarly race.

Gunner

Monkey
May 6, 2003
Framingham, MA
I remember that dude who crashed on the stairs screwed up his hand pretty bad. That is such a gnarly race.
Yeah Trevor gashed his hand wide open and required stitches, but I guess he's pretty lucky that was only injury considering the speed and location where he crashed. Could have been MUCH worse. Gnarliest race ever and you could never pay me to race it.

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
I know posting videos on RM doesnt really get everyone riled up, but here goes nothing. I put together this short mountain bike demo reel including footage from my shoots at Highland this year, as well as the 2 trips I took to South America this past Feb to shoot the cahrazy urban races. Enjoy!

3:24...sick