Quantcast

Lucky Kids...

.:Jeenyus:.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 23, 2004
slc
NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) - A couple pleaded guilty Thursday to hiring a stripper for their son's 16th birthday party and were sentenced to two years probation.

Landon and Anette Pharris, who were charged with contributing the delinquency of a minor, also were ordered to take parenting classes. The parents hired the stripper to perform at a September party attended by about a dozen young people. Cassandra Park, 29, who police say used the stage name Sassy, danced for a few hours before partygoers took up a collection and paid her $150 US more to fully disrobe, Anette Pharris said.

The stripper and the man she was with were also granted probation.

Police were tipped off to the party by a photo developer at a drug store who saw pictures of the occasion.

Pharris said after being arrested that she tried to do something special for her son.

"We even had grandpa there," she said.

Link

Now those are some good parents!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
I would be waiting for the photo developer in a dark alley and encourage him to mind his own business next time. Shoot, I wish my Mom would have got me a stripper for my 16th birthday!

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Dang... All my Parents did was wait for me to get home from school, tackle me and beat the $hit out of me, just because I was feeling good. I think that kid got the better part of the deal.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I have a disposable camera from 2000 that I am afraid to get developed for fear of incarceration. It prompted me to buy my first digi.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
Where does foto-quik guy get off anyway? What a ****er! Westy, post your camera to a buddy out of state to get developed.

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Changleen said:
Where does foto-quik guy get off anyway? What a ****er! Westy, post your camera to a buddy out of state to get developed.
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > §

§ 4. Misprision of felony

Release date: 2004-08-06

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Most states have similar laws.

smedford

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
Bellingham, WA
Reactor said:
TITLE 18 > PART I > CHAPTER 1 > §

§ 4. Misprision of felony

Release date: 2004-08-06

Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.

Most states have similar laws.
If by posting that, you are saying you believe in it and would turn someone in, you are a pile of crap.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Westy said:
I have a disposable camera from 2000 that I am afraid to get developed for fear of incarceration. It prompted me to buy my first digi.
i can get that developed for you...

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
smedford said:
If by posting that, you are saying you believe in it and would turn someone in, you are a pile of crap.
I am simply speculating as to the motivation of the photo processor, or didn't you read the passage I quoted? S/he is probably just self centered, busy bodied, self-righteous twit.

If you insult people, with no justification you are no better than the photo processor and you should look in a mirror to see that pile of crap.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Yep, if these hicks would have used a video camera or a digital camera, they could have avoided this whole mess.

Personally, I don't think it is that big of a deal; these kids are 16 years old. I don't think having a stripper at that age will have any negative impact on their life. Letting your kids drink when they're underage is much worse than hooking them up with a stripper. I mean, hell, even grampa was there...

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Westy said:
This comment raises many questions. Doing drugs? Sex with animals or children? Murder photos?