Quantcast

Lucky you

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Looks like I'll be visiting the area again in July. The best part? (Certainly not the visiting family part)....I have gotten the green light from the warden to bring my bike.....

- Peckerwood

Aug 21, 2003
Bellingham, WA
MMike said:
Looks like I'll be visiting the area again in July. The best part? (Certainly not the visiting family part)....I have gotten the green light from the warden to bring my bike.....

- Peckerwood
I hope it's early or late July so we can make a whistler trip.
Mid july is bad for me. I'd hate to have to make the choice of either being around for my new babys birth or going to whistler.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Talkingmonkey said:
I hope it's early or late July so we can make a whistler trip.
Mid july is bad for me. I'd hate to have to make the choice of either being around for my new babys birth or going to whistler.
Pffft... you've got like TWO other kids already. What's the big deal? Your wife is so frickin' selfish....

Aug 21, 2003
Bellingham, WA
MMike said:
Pffft... you've got like TWO other kids already. What's the big deal? Your wife is so frickin' selfish....
Thanks!!
That's exactly what I have been telling her!! It's not like she doesn't know where the hospital is. Jesus, she goes there, squeezes out a baby, bam, done. She'll be in good hands, freaking doctors everywhere. And hey, as long as she has it around noon, I can talk to her on the cell phone during my lunch break. It will be just like I'm there.