Quantcast

Luiqigas "Killer" Models-only 21 in the world

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
And I got one... :rockout: it's the number of a stage he won too. Hella fresh. Ya see, Cannondale made a series of System 6's to commemorate the domination that just happened in Italy and only made 21 numbered and signed models with accompaniying Maglia rosa's signed with a poster for the shop. Hella Fresh. I can't wait...my collection has begun.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Liquigas, btw...

Eric brought in one of his 31 bikes today, a cherry Schwinn Paramount. I am trying to convince him to bring a different bike every day.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Does each bike come with a ticket to the CONI hearing?

http://www.velonews.com/race/int/articles/12500.0.html
DOH.....

Liquigas's Di Luca was also summoned to appear before CONI's anti-doping prosecutor on July 5 over his alleged relationship with a doctor suspected of supplying athletes with doping products.

Doctor Carlo Santuccione is under investigation by a public prosecutor in Florence for allegedly trafficking banned substances to several top Italian sportsmen, including former world champion pole vaulter Giuseppe Gibilisco.

Italian police have been investigating Santuccione since 2003.

The 31-year-old Di Luca, who rides for the Liquigas team on the ProTour, also won the prestigious Liege-Bastogne-Liege race this year. Di Luca was one of four riders who supplied urine samples that triggered an inquiry because of unusually low hormone levels, a result some researchers suggest may be an indication of masking agent use.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
$10K? Not feeling it but hey if floats your boat.

Is it a Record group minus the cranks? Which wheels?
If it were 10k it would not be so cool...record plus hollow gram cranks, all the gucc. Replica of Danilos rig. They all dope, so it evens out, you think they could figure that out and just stop...but dogs always return to their vomit.