Quantcast

Lunch Lunch

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
did you microwave the chicken? i hate doing that; it makes the chicken tough.

i had a free lunch. ziti w/ broccoli and chicken, water, and some awesome chocolate cake. gotta work harder tonight @ spin class.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
narlus said:
did you microwave the chicken? i hate doing that; it makes the chicken tough.

i had a free lunch. ziti w/ broccoli and chicken, water, and some awesome chocolate cake. gotta work harder tonight @ spin class.

I am a master of the microwave. I'll be microwaving some chicken breast and brown rice for dinner tonight that I froze last week. Keep chicken tender by making sure it is covered to hold in the steam and use a low power setting.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Had a fine piece of seared wild king salmon on a bed of braised chard sitting on top of some mashed parsnips and some squiggles of saffron aioli. Business lunch so no wine but otherwise yum!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
what does a nectarine eaten in february taste like? a life preserver?
It was actually very good! It was probably imported from Guam or some ****.

SkaredShtles said:
You don't drink wine at business lunches?? :confused:
I've had a beer or two at a couple of business lunches. It pretty much kills me for the rest of the day. Beer at lunch means ZERO productivity in the afternoon.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I Are Baboon said:
<snip>
I've had a beer or two at a couple of business lunches. It pretty much kills me for the rest of the day. Beer at lunch means ZERO productivity in the afternoon.
I'm actually pretty worthless after any lunch out since they tend to be heavy and nap-inducing.

But if vendor's are taking us out for lunch I always try to order the steak and a glass of wine. :sneaky: