Quantcast

Lunch Rides Kick ASS!

splat

Nam I am
SloMoJo and I went out today at lunch, since our office has moved from Marlboro to Frammingham we had some new trails to explore. right Near the office the Bay Circuit trail goes through. so we too mkit for a ride , then crossed some streets , and took a spin around this field , SloMoJo feeling the effects of up and down up and down and UP. this is the same field I saw a Larger well fed Coyote Yesterday.

On our way Back , onto the Bay circuit path, why did SloMoJo cross the road ? to go down this kick ass decent! that was Steep, but oooo so fun let go of the brakes and let er rip !

and it is tough to Get pictures when He is right on my Ass the whole time so I didn't get a lot but here is one final on shortly before getting back to the office

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
Lunch rides DO kick ass. Unfortunately for me, I'm so slammed at work these days that if I want to ride during the week, it means getting up at 4:30 am. I just couldn't bring myself to do it this morning. I'll try again tomorrow.

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
splat said:
where in Frammingham ? we are right at Rt 9 and Mass pike, right next to staples
I am a little ways down off of the intersection of Union Ave and rt. 9. If I can get out I'll send you a PM or something, see when you guys ride.