Quantcast

Lunch Thread!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
So whatchoo got? I rode in, so I was Mongo hungry. 4 pieces of leftover grilled chicken (2 drums,2 thighs) and a big dish of roasted potatoes, onion, and bell peppers. :drool:

I think I'll eat a 1/2 dozen donuts for dessert. :thumb:

-S.S.-

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Sherpa said:
Chick Fil' A. The last decent fast food restaurant.
Chik Fil'A is awesome Will. That's just about all I eat at school, when I dont leave.

I wasn't too hungry so I just picked up some chips/salsa from Chipotle. :D

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Black bean, rice and cheese buritto with enchilada sauce from the Taco Stand. AHHHHHHH, can't wait!

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
I'm contemplating what to get.

Should I score free Subway from the girlfriend? Should I eat some of the three day old loaf of French bread? Give me some suggestions...I feel so lost and alone before I go hit up some errrbun. I could just go hungry and continue falling asleep to the Electric Amish.

OH OH!

Fun joke that pertains to Echo:

Why don't old people have sex?

A: Ever tried opening a grilled cheese sandwich?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
blue said:
I'm contemplating what to get.

Should I score free Subway from the girlfriend? Should I eat some of the three day old loaf of French bread? Give me some suggestions...I feel so lost and alone before I go hit up some errrbun. I could just go hungry and continue falling asleep to the Electric Amish.
I'd suggest some of this:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
COmtbiker12 said:
You seriously don't have them out there? :eek:

They're all over around here.
NO! It's time for another letter to chik fil a corporate! There is ONE in fairfield in a mall...about an hour and a half away...I pass it on the way to and from Tahoe, but they are closed on Sundays and closed by the time I pass on Fridays...there was one day when I was coming home from tahoe on a monday and I starved the whole way just so I could really enjoy the stop at chik fil a...I wanted to stay at the mall and wander around till I was hungry again...

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Haggis with Scotch....hmmm...

I was thinking something in my kitchen.

Is it possible to make human haggis? My little brother has been bothering me lately...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
blue said:
Haggis with Scotch....hmmm...

I was thinking something in my kitchen.

Is it possible to make human haggis? My little brother has been bothering me lately...
Absolutely - take all of his organs and throw 'em in the food processor. But save the stomach to stuff the goo into. Add some oatmeal & spice to the goo, stuff into stomach, and boil until done.

:thumb:

-S.S.-

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Cafe Berlin is kind of Neveau German cuisine, IIRC. Helga's is a good ol' fashioned pork-fest with potatoes, saurkraut galore. :thumb:

-S.S.-
A fine smoked Porkchop with Horseradish sauce with Red Cabaage, Spaetzle, GurkenSalat and a couple of Paulaner Lagers..excellent start to the Hioliday weekend. Helgas however sounds more like what would make me fair nostalgic for the BundesRepublik though.. :D

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
dh girlie said:
OHHHHH!!! I HATE HATE HATE you for having access to chik fil A!!!! BASTARD! tell me about it...alllll about it please...
Well, today I had the 12 piece Chicken Nugget meal with waffle fries and a Coke. Usually, i'll get the 12 piece with w/ coleslaw and large waffle fries and a large sweet tea, but it was post ride so i didn't.

Hmm, actually, i have TWO Chick-Fil-A's near me and neither is more than a 10min drive away, and one about 1/2 mile down the road from a great riding spot.

God damn I :heart: CHICK-FIL-A.