Quantcast

Lunch Thread

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
Damn, the plot is foiled, we insured you this summer for 5 million with double indeminity for accidental death, we where going to split the proceeds and move to Belize....

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
MunkeeHucker said:
Damn, the plot is foiled, we insured you this summer for 5 million with double indeminity for accidental death, we where going to split the proceeds and move to Belize....

Ha Ha "the plot is foiled"

and I don't believe you about the Belize thing. She hates bugs and Belize certainly has a lot of bugs. If you had said Tuscany I would have been suspicious.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Years ago, I got a hunk of steel wool in a chicken sandwich at Hooters.
They gave me a coupon for a free lunch... I never went back.

Been laying off of the red meat, but I may go to Fat Burger that just opened by my office. Anyone ever eaten there?

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:
You'd better eat more that that if you're pregnant! ;)
that's only lunch... no one asked about her breakfast, morning snack, brunch, afternoon snack, dinner, dessert, or before bed snack.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
SkaredShtles said:
You'd better eat more that that if you're pregnant! ;)
LOL! You'd think I would, but I just don't have roomfor anymore. No need to worry though, I have the other half of my granola bar and an apple for my afternoon snack. (Really, it's all about the snacks these days) :p

Qman

Monkey
Feb 7, 2005
TreeSaw said:
Large bowl of warm homemade applesauce (no sugar added only cinnamon and a dash of nutmeg)
baggie of baby carrots
1/2 natura valley toasted almond granola bar.
that seems like cruelty when eating for two.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
a turkey and jalapeno sandwich, as well as a bowl of turkey soup leftover from last night. All with turkey leftovers from thanksgiving.