Quantcast

Lunch Thready

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Sliced chicken breast with pesto and roasted red peppers on focaccia bread with apple wedges and a blueberry banana smoothie from Robeks.

I guess it's Jack in the Box tomorrow...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
grilled shrimp w/ peppers and onions on a skewer, refried beans, and rice w/ kidney beans.

it's gonna be a gastastic spin class tonight.

J

JRB

Westy said:
grilled chicken on an everything bagel, banana and a bowl of Raisin Bran.

Nice redneck lunch fatass.;)
Dude - the biggest company outside of mine is the John Deere dealership. What do you expect???

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Costco brought sandwiches here to lure new customers. I snatched the bait and spit out the hook ;)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
PonySoldier said:
I was, for sure. My first trip to the "Taste of India" truck, not to be mistaken for the "New Taste of India" truck 3 trucks or so down :D

I have eaten at 6 of the 15ish trucks that are parked on 5th Ave and have liked 5 thus far. The Thai place was nasty, and I like Thai food.

elRey

Turbo Monkey
jimmydean said:
I was, for sure. My first trip to the "Taste of India" truck, not to be mistaken for the "New Taste of India" truck 3 trucks or so down :D

I have eaten at 6 of the 15ish trucks that are parked on 5th Ave and have liked 5 thus far. The Thai place was nasty, and I like Thai food.

I see those places every day.
You're brave.

PonySoldier

Monkey
May 5, 2004
Woodland Park Colorado
elRey said:
I see those places every day.
You're brave.
I devleloped a taste for Indian Cusine when I spent 6 weeks working over there...having eaten in a number of "local" Indian places while there I worry far less about food hygiene in this country than I used too...:D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
stinkyboy said:
Aren't there restaurants in Portland?
There are plenty, but it's easier and faster to grab and go. I eat at my desk, and it's a block away. This is a complete row of them, most have been there for years in a "pay and park" lot on 5th and Oak. The Philly Cheese Steak truck has a cart in Pioneer Courthouse Square that is owned by the same dude.

Food Cart Roundup

My bad, it's "The Real Taste of India" :D

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Costco hot dog.....with extra onions. Now if you will excuse me, I will be in the bathroom shaving my teeth.:oink:

dfinn

Turbo Monkey
Jul 24, 2003
SL, UT
jimmydean said:
There are plenty, but it's easier and faster to grab and go. I eat at my desk, and it's a block away. This is a complete row of them, most have been there for years in a "pay and park" lot on 5th and Oak. The Philly Cheese Steak truck has a cart in Pioneer Courthouse Square that is owned by the same dude.

Food Cart Roundup

My bad, it's "The Real Taste of India" :D
Taste of Poland sounds delicious