Quantcast

Lunch

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I will never understand fried chicken and waffles in the same meal.

My son it a big fan of onion rings dipped in chocolate pudding. He gets it every time we go to Old Country Buffet.

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Gross.

My lunch consisted of two turkey sandwiches on some oat and poppyseed bread. My afternoon snack will be a banana and a couple handuls of almonds. Today's food rocks, props to me.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
I showed up to work hungover and with no time for breakfast, then spent the morning dreaming about the best way to restore my grease and salt levels. I think I did a pretty good job, except that now my heart hurts.

Next time I'm bonking on a ride I will think of this lunch and drop the hammer.

Stinky, nice pic! Change the wing to a leg and add a side of mac and cheese and that is pretty much it. And I ate it all.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Breakfast? Breaky breaky eggs and bakey?
I'm going to have a bagel sammich with fresh eggs from the parents' farm, cream cheese, extra sharp cheddar, grilled ham, avocado, and tomato. It will have to be open faced to fit in my mouth I think. And now my tummy is rumbling....

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Breakfast? Breaky breaky eggs and bakey?
I'm going to have a bagel sammich with fresh eggs from the parents' farm, cream cheese, extra sharp cheddar, grilled ham, avocado, and tomato. It will have to be open faced to fit in my mouth I think. And now my tummy is rumbling....
Miss? this is the lunch thread. Your breakfast bagel will have to wait a couple of hours, if you don't mind.
Thanks for your cooperation. :D