Quantcast

Lunchy Lunchy

riverside73

Monkey
Nov 29, 2004
Deli ham sandwich from the store. Too bad I forgot the chips though. A sandwich is nothing without chips!! Looks like I will have to make do with some of the kids' Goldfish. And no, not the kind from the fishbowl!!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
late lunch for me - had a fried egg sandwich on a toasted hardroll.

Stayed home from work today due to another episode of angioedema last night/this morning. So frustrating that I can't really get a handle on what causes this - but I am not alone in that regard as this condition is sort of a mystery still. :(

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
MMcG said:
Stayed home from work today due to another episode of angioedema last night/this morning. :(
Yikes. I didn't know what that was so I looked it up:

"The swellings happen especially in the lips and other parts of the mouth and throat, the eyelids, the genitals, and the hand and feet. If you get angioedema one or both of your lips may look like sausages, your eyelids may be nearly or even completely closed by swelling, or your tongue may be so swollen that you have difficulty speaking."

Doesn't sound fun except for maybe the swollen genitals. That could be useful under the right circumstances. Hope you figure out what is causing it!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
narlus said:
bummer to hear MMcG; didn't know what it was so i had to look it up. get better!
It is extremely frustrating - kept me up all night last night.

Can't find the trigger for it - but it happens randomly and it causes much stress.