Quantcast

Lunchy Thread

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
goodtobeIrie said:
oh no...he'd be too busy cleaning the lint out for me...it's hard to get in there and find it myself...
Try washing yourself with a rag on a stick, a lint free rag of course.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
goodtobeIrie said:
I've heard that here before...I think we should join forces and take over you clowns...:p
You do very nice work putting Stoney and Loco into their place, but there really are just too many of us.

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Westy said:
DHgirlie is no problem, but I have read your posts, your good. I ain't ****ing with you.
ahhh come on...I didn't really think I was analyzing stoney's life down to the tee with his whiner thread...otherwise I wouldn't have been so harsh...I thought he could take it...otherwise why would you leave yourself open for insult on the internet??

I promise to play, well, pretty nice with you...;)

ZoRo

Turbo Monkey
Sep 28, 2004
MTL
I hate these posts **OOOh I feel like eating and THEN going onto ridemonkey so that everybody in the whole fuc**** world can know what I ate today**

Marvelous...

Talking about loosing time, hell...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
ZoRo said:
I hate these posts **OOOh I feel like eating and THEN going onto ridemonkey so that everybody in the whole fuc**** world can know what I ate today**

Marvelous...

Talking about loosing time, hell...
You know what's even gheyer than these lunch threads? People complaining about how ghey they are. :rolleyes:

And WTF is "loosing time" supposed to mean?

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
SkaredShtles said:
You know what's even gheyer than these lunch threads? People complaining about how ghey they are. :rolleyes:

And WTF is "loosing time" supposed to mean?
I think "loosing" time is if you are on a tight schedule and something happens to free up some time, it kind of "loosens" a little bit.
Either that or he he doesn't know how to spell "losing"