Quantcast

Lunchy Thread

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Roast beef, provolone, tomato, lettuce, yellow mustard & garlic powder on an asiago bagel with some giant strawberries on the side.

:drool:

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
even better....pulled pork i crocked yesterday....had to start the cooking by 9AM, but it was so worth it for 8 glorious hours of slow cooking. :drool:
The chili recipe was pretty simple. The only real work was browning the ground beef prior to crocking, and cutting vegetables.

...it could be hotter though. I'll add more jalapenos next time.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
the pulled pork is super easy (esp if you get the butcher to remove the bone from the pork shoulder, like i did).

the only manual labor involved chopping an onion. the rest was putting in the ingredients (ketchup, worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, cider vinegar, yellow mustard, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika) and cutting the pork into a few pieces.

actually, shredding the pork after it's cooked takes a little bit.

but damn is this good.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
narlus said:
the pulled pork is super easy (esp if you get the butcher to remove the bone from the pork shoulder, like i did).

the only manual labor involved chopping an onion. the rest was putting in the ingredients (ketchup, worcestershire sauce, liquid smoke, cider vinegar, yellow mustard, cayenne pepper, brown sugar, salt, pepper, paprika) and cutting the pork into a few pieces.

actually, shredding the pork after it's cooked takes a little bit.

but damn is this good.
Yum.

I am a little hungover today and am thinking cheese steak.:drool: