Quantcast

>>> Lunes, otra vez... <<<

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I needed CBD to go to sleep last night. Again. I'm starting to think that stuff is more addictive than its made out to be... time to start being more careful.

On the plus side, I slept well.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Also, helped @Adventurous fill about 2/3 of his 30yd (I think?) dumpster Saturday, and realized when I got home I took his leather work gloves with me because I thought they were my 5yo son's. That made me LOL.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Good, productive weekend at the house. Wish I was working on that instead today.

Lawn tractor hunt continues. Dealers I've spoken to are struggling, unless od course I want to buy something expensive enough to finance. Yea, no thanks, I don't want monthly payments to cut my grass.

Subsequent to termination of alcohol consumption, insomnia has become very infrequent. When it does appear it seems to be stress related.
Once I realized alcohol consumption guaranteed I was going to sleep terribly that night, it became a whole lot less appealing. No longer feel any need or desire for it in my life.

Also, helped @Adventurous fill about 2/3 of his 30yd (I think?) dumpster Saturday, and realized when I got home I took his leather work gloves with me because I thought they were my 5yo son's. That made me LOL.
:(

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Watched The Northman in theater yesterday.

Far more stock-standard adventureviolence than expected. Far more tolerable to your gen-pop audience than previous Eggers.

Got my front wheel tensioned and trued except for a tiny hop I may or may not fiddle with.

Much work to do at work this week...procrastination has not paid off for fanfic, er, I mean employee review, season.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hey man rolf! 7 mile run done this morning after sleeping in. I've done some degree of pedaling the last four days and today will be #5. Some sort of record! I watched the first 90 minutes of the Netflix film The Bubble while on the trainer yesterday. I've got 30 minutes left and I am not sure I will bother. What a pile of shit.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
My brother has had goats for a few years, and he's about ready to turn one into vindaloo.

We may get chickens, but that's the extent of it.
Have not had to mow the back yard since we got the chickens. Putting green short year round. The trade off of course, is that most of the plants have also been reduced to mere nubs, and the inability to safely walk the back yard barefoot.

lawn services and vindaloo
Everybody wins!

Except maybe the goat.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Cheeze-its and coffee for breakfast.

Everybody wins!

Except maybe the goat.
Lets be honest, spending your days grazing only to be surprised by a knife and turned into a delicious meal is living a hell of a lot better than most of us. Would definitely consider trading lives with that goat, or maybe just amending my will so that my family is required to turn me into Vindaloo?

Goddamnit, now I want Indian food.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Electrical issue sorted and drywall on side 1 installed. Turns out the wiring for the fridge and half the kitchen (every other outlet) is from the basement. Second is getting a final trim and about to get installed.

Wifey is newly allergic to something and having a bad day accordingly.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Got a new Calphalon ceramic fry pan for the occasional cooking of eggs that I do. I’ve only used it a few times, and twice I’ve gotten a whiff of burnt plastic or chemical smell. Quick google search says that’s the no-stick being overheated. I find that hard to believe since I kept the flame low on the burner. Guess I need to switch it up before I get cancer.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got a new Calphalon ceramic fry pan for the occasional cooking of eggs that I do. I’ve only used it a few times, and twice I’ve gotten a whiff of burnt plastic or chemical smell. Quick google search says that’s the no-stick being overheated. I find that hard to believe since I kept the flame low on the burner. Guess I need to switch it up before I get cancer.
Stainless + butter. You're welcome.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Cast iron, man. I have my eyes on a small cast iron skillet for doing eggs... but for now I just use my 12" pan.