Quantcast

lust

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Hunter, 29" wheels, custom steel, and matching fork.
with King Hubs and headset
Avid Ultimate V-brakes
Eno Cranks
Exiwolf tires
Eggbeater Candy's
Jones Ti H-bar

Flat Black Bianchi Pista with red pinstriping.....:drool:

Keep dreaming.....

The Ito

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
oddly enough, i am lusting after nothing regarding SS. my DOC is great, my Inbred is great, and my fixie is great.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
DJ 1 for my chase to replace this ****ty static fork.
Sunday frame with 888 on it
Crossmax xl and tubless tires, xt cranks, and some avid juicys for my heckler.

Meat Foot

Monkey
Mar 24, 2004
On the asthenosphere
mid 80's Italian roadie with campy drops and campy parts. Make it into a ss/fixie for getting beer/hauling kid in trailer around town. It is flat here in Salem (at least in my neighborhood). Plus if it did get hilly (rather I went to the hills) I could do some fun road miles.

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
the Inbred said:
oddly enough, i am lusting after nothing regarding SS. my DOC is great, my Inbred is great, and my fixie is great.
exactly! the ss quiver is perfect- the 29er sofa king and the 26er titus- i finally got my full bling steel and full bling ti bikes.

however....a ibis silk ti or a merlin newsboy would be nice. I know that you can get the castelanno version of the ibis, and plenty of people will make a ti cruiser that matches the newsy perfectly, but somethings just missing...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
As an old school BMXer type, I am really looking for a set of Cooks Bros. cranks for my Kona Unit...just for grins etc. I love my Race Face cranks now, but if anyone has a decent pair of Cooks they want to part with, sound off. EBay just aint working this one.