Quantcast

Lynn, Lynn the city of sin....

splat

Nam I am
you never come out the way you went in.

Today we decide to ride lynn on last time till Late april ( trail closure between Jan 1 and april 15 )

We would meet at the fish. Me , IF_rider, Vozz, Silver Turtle , CP, Slab, Bo, Donny and Sean.

CP climbing up a rock

Not sure who this guy was , he hooked up with us for a little while.

Bo Rolling

IF_rider launcing

Silver turle with a Real sketcy landing

"hello, do you have a free hub for an XT rear hub ? " CP would have some free hub problems . He would re-join us later.

Slab Leads hte way.

Bo

Cookies!!!

Boston

Slab Up and over

IF_rider up

and he keeps going

Silver turlte riding down

Bo Rolling again again.

Back end is sliding

Boom !

Hey , he's Missing a wheel

Donny riding some logs .

CP would Rejoin us now , and the weather decided to change a little.

Mean while the silver turtle schooled us on climbing .

Donny

Sean

Slab

Vozz

Bo tried going up , but now with the snow traction became an issue

She lost it

Sliding down

CP rolling

Silver turtle Launcing

tire tracks up the rock

Tough Down hill in these conditions. At this point I had no brakes. since I was using a Backup bike , I had V-brakes with iced up and I had no stopping power, every one else had Disc brakes.

CP

Slab leads out the line , on our way out

but that is Not all , Pete would have us over to his place for some post ride refreshments

Good planning here

and here is the group of us enjoying Petes Hospitality , Thanks Pete !

That was a great ride.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
that part where IF_Rider is climbing up is tough...much steeper than it looks. nice job.

obviously i didn't make it...my 'check engine' light went on late fri night and i figured i'd get it looked it at 1st thing sat morning.

dirtrider2

Chimp
Jan 22, 2006
nam bomber
Great ride! And thanks to Slab for a great post-ride feast! Bo, I hope it was obvious to you that we were VERY concerned about your health and safety each time you crashed, NOT getting good shots in for the crash thread...;)

Dave

auntesther

Monkey
Oct 15, 2001
Boston, MA
the guy in the 3rd pic is SteveAhh...I am not sure he post here but he lives nearby. Races pro-DH and all around cool guy with insane skills.

I am bummed I missed riding Lynn before the winter shut down. Havent been there since July and its only 15 minutes away from me:disgust1:

DORO

Monkey
Jun 15, 2006
I was with steveahh that day. We passed you guys over at 7 hills. More or less I was chasing stevahh that day. He knows every rock by heart in that place...not always a good thing to follow his line!