Quantcast

Lynn Woods, Opening Day 2006 , Lynn, MA

splat

Nam I am
Today was opening day for Lynn woods for the season. so a Buch of us went up to ride the rocks of lynn.

Getting ready to go

Off we go! ( rt 1 in teh background )

DR our leader for the day .

The silver turtle !

Trevor , same drop

Berjshire rider trying a Nasty little climb.

Andrea Same climb different angle.

a roll

I stitched these together of andrea in a fun section

another roller

Vozz on the same roller

Wall Ride

Carl on a drop

Pete Climbing a rock

Vozz on another rock

Donny up and over , he did the Up part ok but on the over , he really went over !!! He missed teh transition rock and end o d

The the silver turtle doning a small drop had a funny noise come from the back end of his SX trail

some Tie wraps and Duct tape and it was fixed

going up another rock , Donny gets rejected

So does Vozz

Carl again, not bad for a gentleman who is collecting socil security

ANdrea riding between the rocks and trevore hopping between the 2

Donny giving it a try , I stitched the results together , didn't come out good but you get the idea.

it wasn't a pretty fall for Donny , bike damage , who needs a rear brake

and well that is going to hurt in the morning !!!

Trevor Hucking

Pete same drop , different angle

Berkshire rider

Andrea climbing, take notice of the cliff in the upper left , that will be important !

we would get to the top of that climb and andrea was playing on the decent and droping the small drop, behind me is that cliff.

Trevor was there just in case , and boy was he needed there was no way she would have stopped in time , and it would have been a world of hurt

JRA

Came to a log toy , DR riding it .

Andrea falling off of it .

Donny , hurt ribs , and no rear brake didn't stop him

This well it was just nasty!

Trevor on the botton section

and As far as injuries go , I had a little OTB incident my self , and this would sting for most of the day

Andrea on a rocky decent

a nasty looking roller

and whats a visit to Lynn with out the traditioanl Boneyard Picture

Tervor doing this Huge roller !! ( with the bone yard in the background ) I didn't think he was going to do it so I was barely able to get a Picture.

doing a small Jump on the side ofthe trail

and at this point I ran out of Memory in the camera, I took over 200 pictures , these are just some ofthem. we were out over 6 hours and had lots of fun.

Final carnage tally ,

3 Flat tires , 1 Chain Stay , 1 Brake handle , 1 set Brused ribs , one set of banged up Privates and a couple of good slashes on my legs . after wards we went into the Naked fish ( were we had parked ) and had Beer and Food !

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Great day of riding. I only took a few pics, as it was so much fun riding and playing on the exposed rock spines. One of these rides, I'll actually use my camera more, instead of just carrying it around. :rolleyes:

Splat sporting the RM jersey:

An overlook on the way in.

A couple of hucks.

Break time.

Dave climbing up. Shortly after this pic he snapped the chainstay on his SX Trail.

:)

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Splat, I saw you! Right after you guys crossed that wooden bridge and started up a climb. I was off to your right in a yellow tank top. I noticed you reppin the Ridemonkey jersey. Good to see you out there, there were so many people out, I was really surprised. Looks like a good day other than a little carnage, but hey, thats all part of a good ride.

splat

Nam I am
Polandspring88 said:
Splat, I saw you! Right after you guys crossed that wooden bridge and started up a climb. I was off to your right in a yellow tank top. I noticed you reppin the Ridemonkey jersey. Good to see you out there, there were so many people out, I was really surprised. Looks like a good day other than a little carnage, but hey, thats all part of a good ride.

we went past a bunch of people right there . That is a bitch of a climb , I hope I was still pedalling at least !