Quantcast

Lynn Woods - Trip #2 in 2008

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
To celebrate June 1st, we decided to hit the road and head up to the Northside of Boston and make a return trip to Lynn Woods.

Great place to ride with carnage possibilities around every corner. Best place for raw, natural rock riding we have in the area.

Right near the start - a small climb:

First small drop on the trail:

Aaron on a small hit:

Rollin':

This one came out crappy, but a shot of both Pete and Dave dropping at the same time:

Karl and Aaron dropping:

Climbing up the rock face:

Karl:

Pete:

Dave and Karl on a spine:

Dave on a big roll:

Pete on another roller:

:beerjam:

Gumbo

Chimp
Jun 29, 2007
Stow, MA
That was a fun day but man am I beat up! I need to stay on my bike more instead of literally trying to become one with the rock. Thanks guys for not dropping me and for the riding tips. Also thanks to Dave for discovering that my fork could actually be set to compress when I hit stuff. Sorry Steve and Aaron that I did not get you in riding shots but I was spending too much time trying to survive.

Dave Up & Over

Pete from another angle

Dave on a roller with a tough set up

Aaron and Karl on top of Acapulco waiting for the Double Drop

The Double Drop

Karl on a spine

Jun 12, 2007
Southborough, MA
Nice pics and a great crew.

Beat up.....heck yah. Wasn't sure things were going to work out for me after the early tree crash. To think I wasn't going to wear a full face and chest armor because of the heat. I remember the tree coming up fast and the mouth guard taking the "ouch" for me. Wrist seems okay today. The hemo on my left inner thigh seems seems much bigger this am. Thankfully, my wife only saw the inside of my right knee.

When we going back. I've got a score to settle.

Last edited:

chqm8

Chimp
Mar 25, 2008
westport, mass
Looks like a great time.

I wish I had known...I would have liked to tag along. Although....I think I'm still bruised from the last time I rode there..... :biggrin:

Dubber

Chimp
Jul 27, 2007
Lynn was sick gentlemen! Although, it definitely kicked my ass and was a supremely humbling experience. I look forward to riding with all of you again real soon.. Great shots too!

Last edited:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Nice pics and a great crew.

Beat up.....heck yah. Wasn't sure things were going to work out for me after the early tree crash. To think I wasn't going to wear a full face and chest armor because of the heat. I remember the tree coming up fast and the mouth guard taking the "ouch" for me. Wrist seems okay today. The hemo on my left inner thigh seems seems much bigger this am. Thankfully, my wife only saw the inside of my right knee.

When we going back. I've got a score to settle.
Speaking of "ouch". That's what the tree was saying in this picture:

:biggrin: