Quantcast

Lynn Woods

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Anyone been there lately? Has enough snow melted to make it ridable? Thinking of trying to bundle up and get some riding done before it gets super cold again.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Great, thanks for the info.

I guess I'll check out Nam. Any news on how those trails are this time of year? I haven't ridden out here in over two years.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
We're keeping our eyes on 'Nam. It'd be nice to ride close to home again this weekend if we can, especially since I'll be on call for work.

vtjim

Beware of Milo & Otis
Jan 6, 2006
North Andover MA
Thanks, I appreciate it. I'm going to get my bike back in order this evening. The movers did a number on it when we moved back here.

Dec 29, 2007
Mass.
Vietnam is supposidly a mess. Last year, a lot of the built up stuff got deep ruts in it from people trying to ride when it was still too wet.

Just be patient.

splat

Nam I am
Vietnam is supposidly a mess. Last year, a lot of the built up stuff got deep ruts in it from people trying to ride when it was still too wet.

Just be patient.
actually the deep ruts came from a group of motor cycles riding it while it was still too wet!

as for ridablity , there is still too much snow on the trails . that might chage after tommorow night. and oncethe trails are clear of snow , when they refreeze hopefully it will be ridable again.

If_Rider

Monkey
Dec 7, 2003
Massachusetts
I think I might try to hike in Friday night (tomorrow) to check out the conditions. The Fam has plans around dinnertime so I'm free for a couple hours.

Mike