Quantcast

M°nday n° wingdings gmt

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode the bicycle tonight after picking up some fork seals and ordering a new brake lever.

Soup and shed time.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
To be clear, I hope no one gets the impression I hold myself at a higher level than prison guards, they too are far underpaid and hold a very high risk line of work. It's just that the two are quite substantially different unlike most of the world thinks
Most folks don't know the difference between Jail and Prison...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
went for an easy spin on the roadie tonight to get the lactic acid out from 4 days of beating myself up. plus the gear geek in me got to try out all my new toys together:dance:

Helmet light: Bright Eyes 1200 lumen spot beam is a great complement to my 2400 lumen Magicshine Eagle M2 mounted to the handle bar.

Endura Gridlock 2 jacket: fits over my camelback Classic pack and is hightly reflective. It was 42* with tule fog and all I had underneath it was a short sleve base layer and a mid weight long sleeve cycling jersey. to go with windproof fleece tights , wind shell booties over the cycling shoes , my wind gloves and a thin lycra beanie on my head. Stayed toasty and dry with no sweat build up..winner

Fitbit Charge 2. the instructions suck but I after one aborted try the other day I figured out how to link my phones GPS to the Fitbit. I also ran a geo tracker program to compare ride profiles. the maps, speed and distance from the fit bit and GeO Tracker matched, YAY plus I got a cardio profile out of it too