Quantcast

MÖñĐåŸ

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I have a headache. Regretting my decision last week to fill today with meetings, especially that one at 4pm. :(

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Sore legs after two good days of riding so feels good to chill today.

Went into a retail store today and once again I was reminded about bad service and too high pricing vs competing online shops.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Slept moderately well without the addition of pain killers or muscle relaxers last night, definitely a bit stiff this morning though. Coffee and breakfast, then I'm off to shake an insurance tree and see if a new bike falls out.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
slept with mask on in hotel room.....back needed a break from stretching out in van...

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Massive thunderstorms were passing over my house last night, hard to get any sleep when the whole house was shaking at 1am.

Now wrrk. Got some unpleasant task to finish related to an underperforming employee I inherited a few weeks ago. Le sigh.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Why good mornin.

Ride yesterday was fraught with fall risks as I forgot how slippy slidey the roots can be after rain.

But that's okay. Stayed upright, though it is clear that I am getting faster and fitter, so that's cool.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Already painted one coat on the wood replacement shelves for shitty MDF ones. One more coat on each side and they should be good to go - tomorrow evening or Wed morning. No more mitre cuts on the stone, the corners behind the TV are hidden, so they will be butt. Because of this, the face will go up much more quickly. The biggest challenge will be getting the mortar a thick enough consistency to hold the first layer without sagging.

Otherwise, work for the first half of the day. Looks like we just acquired Personal Capital. It's kind of funny, because our parent company is the primary investor in both is and them. I remember doing a meeting with some of their senior management a few years ago about how our investment management system works vs. theirs, because I'm so familiar with both. I made it really far through the interview process with them very shortly afterwards and only walked away because I was given an effective promotion to less face-face work and decent raise.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. I pedaled in, nice and late. Perhaps I should change out of my biking outfit. Hmm. Have a goodly amount of work ahead of me in my queue. Might have to limit my screwing-around-on-interwebs time a bit this morning!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
this is such a good product. :thumb:
Reason why interviewed with them. It's very easy to sell a good product. I've mentioned it to you before, but we dont have anything like their whole picture analysis currently, so I dont use our stuff. I can't wait until it integrates so that I can use my internal stuff and it; the blend would be phenomenal.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
As someone who has experienced basement flooding and remediation, the amount of rain we received yesterday, so far today, and is forecasted for the next 3 days, makes me incredibly nervous, and I don't even own a home.

I don't think thats something you get over.

Oh, and go to hell thunder. The doggos have been an anxious wreck.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Reason why interviewed with them. It's very easy to sell a good product. I've mentioned it to you before, but we dont have anything like their whole picture analysis currently, so I dont use our stuff. I can't wait until it integrates so that I can use my internal stuff and it; the blend would be phenomenal.
so each ///Penny can make a few extra ///Fractions of a ///Penny

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
2 oxys & alprazolam gave me some much needed sleep last night. I woke up in the exact position I passed out in. I guess I gonna sit on the deck and read today.