Quantcast

>>>> Møøøønday GTM >>>>>> This way to the fun

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My plans to finally ride my mtb washed away in rose at the neighbourhood yearly summer party so I want to town on the garden all day to avoid the feeling of a hangover. Cut down three huge hazelnut threes/bushes that grow like crazy and was taking light from the dining room and killing the lawn. I need to keep them at a more manageable height now that I have them cut down. Saturday I installed a robot mower which so far has been nothing but brilliant. Its a Husqvana 315x and the installation was super easy and the options in the app a pretty cool. Anybody else have a robot mover?

Last edited:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Last day on the East Coast. Super happy to be heading home later today, it’s been a wild trip. We came out to spread my girlfriend’s father’s ashes, and it’s been mostly non-stop drama from her youngest sister. We did escape Providence yesterday, in Boston now sight-seeing and doing the tourist thing. I’ve had some really good seafood and a heap of amazing beer, but yeah. Ready to be home.

Oh, and tomorrow is new bike day.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
oh hey, you're in boston? neat

kid in my daughter's school has EEE. Wishing the best for her, thankfully we have such excellent hospitals that she may have a chance. Spent most of this gorgeous weekend indoors. Got to keep the kids safe and I popped a migraine in the middle of the night, so bouncing around on the bike was a no-go. Kids bike is ready to go, so hopefully mom let's us ride when she gets it.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Last day on the East Coast. Super happy to be heading home later today, it’s been a wild trip. We came out to spread my girlfriend’s father’s ashes, and it’s been mostly non-stop drama from her youngest sister. We did escape Providence yesterday, in Boston now sight-seeing and doing the tourist thing. I’ve had some really good seafood and a heap of amazing beer, but yeah. Ready to be home.

:cheers: ?

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
eastern equine encephalitis. Uncurable and no vaccine exists. I've heard reports that most people get the virus but not the disease, but the young and old are more suceptible. Allegedly it pops out once every 7 years, causes a scare, then fades away again. Apparently the kid is in critical condition. My daughter is also 5 at the same school :(

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Adjusting to suburban life after a week in the wilderness, ugh. Wasting a day off on driving my wife to RMV as her license expired yesterday, le sigh. I am hoping for a ride this afternoon.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Got Haley skis yesterday; currently being mounted. When asked what level is she at, I just showed them the videos I took last year. The kid helping me just stopped and said "nothing currently available in our trade-in program will be sufficient for her" and called out one of the older guys from the back to build her skis for the year. $285 later new skis and poles (vs. retail $420) new skis are inbound. Half that px goes into trade up next year, so we get to continue getting good skis for cheap going fwd.

Meetings with teachers today, manager following me. Uneventful otherwise.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
oh hey, you're in boston? neat
Yeah, just for a day. Most of the trip has been spent in Providence, and considering the nature of our visit I didn’t inform the Monkey tribe mind of our plans. Also, the girlfriend’s older sister’s boyfriend grew up near here, and his brother is still in the area so we met yo with him and his wife. We did make it to Trillium yesterday, that was cool.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Yeah, just for a day. Most of the trip has been spent in Providence, and considering the nature of our visit I didn’t inform the Monkey tribe mind of our plans. Also, the girlfriend’s older sister’s boyfriend grew up near here, and his brother is still in the area so we met yo with him and his wife. We did make it to Trillium yesterday, that was cool.
No worries, let me know if you have an hour for a beer before leaving town tonight. Are you driving or flying home?

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

Can you see me waving at you?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all. 14 hours into #1 of 3 42 hour fasts this week. Let the defattening commence!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wait one goddam minute.

I *do* have ice cream!

Dodged a bullet there. :D
We had a stupid combination of coupons when King Soopers had a 5 for $10 Hagen Daz online coupon a while ago and ended up with 10 pints for $10. There are currently 8 left in my chest freezer for Haley and Wifey.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That lunch ride sure hit the spot. Now am eating another bowl full of peaches... peaches for me.

Bonus on the ride: Golden eagle sighting. Flew practically over my head, then lazily soared along the hogback until he turned and flew out of sight.

:thumb: